Do me a solid
Forget liquids, these scents are way neater
Ever have a perfume leak inside your Gucci purse? Maybe a patchouli oil leak inside your organic cotton fanny pack?
Keeping your fragrances in your bags is no longer risky, thanks to a new line of Solid Perfumes by Burt’s Bees. The line includes four fragrances that are 100 percent natural (it's Burt’s, after all) and come in 0.3-ounce tin cans that are small enough to pass through airport screening.
The scents blend fragrant essential oils, waxes and butters and are applied to the skin with your finger- tips. They're subtle; you won’t smell like you just left a Paris bordello, but they may help out if you went overboard with the garlic at lunch.
$9.99 each; www.burtsbees.com.
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López