Do me a solid
Forget liquids, these scents are way neater
Ever have a perfume leak inside your Gucci purse? Maybe a patchouli oil leak inside your organic cotton fanny pack?
Keeping your fragrances in your bags is no longer risky, thanks to a new line of Solid Perfumes by Burt’s Bees. The line includes four fragrances that are 100 percent natural (it's Burt’s, after all) and come in 0.3-ounce tin cans that are small enough to pass through airport screening.
The scents blend fragrant essential oils, waxes and butters and are applied to the skin with your finger- tips. They're subtle; you won’t smell like you just left a Paris bordello, but they may help out if you went overboard with the garlic at lunch.
$9.99 each; www.burtsbees.com.
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking