Do me a solid
Forget liquids, these scents are way neater
Ever have a perfume leak inside your Gucci purse? Maybe a patchouli oil leak inside your organic cotton fanny pack?
Keeping your fragrances in your bags is no longer risky, thanks to a new line of Solid Perfumes by Burt’s Bees. The line includes four fragrances that are 100 percent natural (it's Burt’s, after all) and come in 0.3-ounce tin cans that are small enough to pass through airport screening.
The scents blend fragrant essential oils, waxes and butters and are applied to the skin with your finger- tips. They're subtle; you won’t smell like you just left a Paris bordello, but they may help out if you went overboard with the garlic at lunch.
$9.99 each; www.burtsbees.com.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau