Do me a solid
Forget liquids, these scents are way neater
Ever have a perfume leak inside your Gucci purse? Maybe a patchouli oil leak inside your organic cotton fanny pack?
Keeping your fragrances in your bags is no longer risky, thanks to a new line of Solid Perfumes by Burt’s Bees. The line includes four fragrances that are 100 percent natural (it's Burt’s, after all) and come in 0.3-ounce tin cans that are small enough to pass through airport screening.
The scents blend fragrant essential oils, waxes and butters and are applied to the skin with your finger- tips. They're subtle; you won’t smell like you just left a Paris bordello, but they may help out if you went overboard with the garlic at lunch.
$9.99 each; www.burtsbees.com.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost