Do me a solid
Forget liquids, these scents are way neater
Ever have a perfume leak inside your Gucci purse? Maybe a patchouli oil leak inside your organic cotton fanny pack?
Keeping your fragrances in your bags is no longer risky, thanks to a new line of Solid Perfumes by Burt’s Bees. The line includes four fragrances that are 100 percent natural (it's Burt’s, after all) and come in 0.3-ounce tin cans that are small enough to pass through airport screening.
The scents blend fragrant essential oils, waxes and butters and are applied to the skin with your finger- tips. They're subtle; you won’t smell like you just left a Paris bordello, but they may help out if you went overboard with the garlic at lunch.
$9.99 each; www.burtsbees.com.
On Our Radar
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness