Giuliana Rancic out and about next week in South Florida
At various BCA events
Giuliana Rancic spottings are going to be rampant next week. For a new mom she sure is staying out of the nursery a lot - but for a great cause.
At 6 p.m. Tuesday she’ll host the Party in Pink at 110 Tower in Fort Lauderdale. The E! anchor will share her experience overcoming breast cancer and celebrate Sun Sentinel Life’s Victories cancer survivors. Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, music and a silent auction will benefit Gilda’s Club South Florida. www.SunSentinel.com/ PinkTix or call 877-332-8499.
For Bra Day USA (yes it stands for Breast Reconstruction Awareness), from 4:30-7 p.m. Thursday, you can spend some quality time with the red carpet regular at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood. There will be cocktails and an auction by Chanel Boutique Bal Harbour. Proceeds go to the Memorial Breast Cancer Fund. www.physiciansinstitute.info, 954-964-4113. From 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday, Giuliana and hubby Bill Rancic will speak at Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation’s ninth annual Go Pink Luncheon at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. www.brrh.com/foundation or call 561-955-4142
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht