Giuliana Rancic out and about next week in South Florida
At various BCA events
Giuliana Rancic spottings are going to be rampant next week. For a new mom she sure is staying out of the nursery a lot - but for a great cause.
At 6 p.m. Tuesday she’ll host the Party in Pink at 110 Tower in Fort Lauderdale. The E! anchor will share her experience overcoming breast cancer and celebrate Sun Sentinel Life’s Victories cancer survivors. Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, music and a silent auction will benefit Gilda’s Club South Florida. www.SunSentinel.com/ PinkTix or call 877-332-8499.
For Bra Day USA (yes it stands for Breast Reconstruction Awareness), from 4:30-7 p.m. Thursday, you can spend some quality time with the red carpet regular at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood. There will be cocktails and an auction by Chanel Boutique Bal Harbour. Proceeds go to the Memorial Breast Cancer Fund. www.physiciansinstitute.info, 954-964-4113. From 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday, Giuliana and hubby Bill Rancic will speak at Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation’s ninth annual Go Pink Luncheon at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. www.brrh.com/foundation or call 561-955-4142
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity