Giuliana Rancic out and about next week in South Florida
At various BCA events
Giuliana Rancic spottings are going to be rampant next week. For a new mom she sure is staying out of the nursery a lot - but for a great cause.
At 6 p.m. Tuesday she’ll host the Party in Pink at 110 Tower in Fort Lauderdale. The E! anchor will share her experience overcoming breast cancer and celebrate Sun Sentinel Life’s Victories cancer survivors. Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, music and a silent auction will benefit Gilda’s Club South Florida. www.SunSentinel.com/ PinkTix or call 877-332-8499.
For Bra Day USA (yes it stands for Breast Reconstruction Awareness), from 4:30-7 p.m. Thursday, you can spend some quality time with the red carpet regular at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood. There will be cocktails and an auction by Chanel Boutique Bal Harbour. Proceeds go to the Memorial Breast Cancer Fund. www.physiciansinstitute.info, 954-964-4113. From 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday, Giuliana and hubby Bill Rancic will speak at Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation’s ninth annual Go Pink Luncheon at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. www.brrh.com/foundation or call 561-955-4142
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite