Giuliana Rancic out and about next week in South Florida
At various BCA events
Giuliana Rancic spottings are going to be rampant next week. For a new mom she sure is staying out of the nursery a lot - but for a great cause.
At 6 p.m. Tuesday she’ll host the Party in Pink at 110 Tower in Fort Lauderdale. The E! anchor will share her experience overcoming breast cancer and celebrate Sun Sentinel Life’s Victories cancer survivors. Cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, music and a silent auction will benefit Gilda’s Club South Florida. www.SunSentinel.com/ PinkTix or call 877-332-8499.
For Bra Day USA (yes it stands for Breast Reconstruction Awareness), from 4:30-7 p.m. Thursday, you can spend some quality time with the red carpet regular at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood. There will be cocktails and an auction by Chanel Boutique Bal Harbour. Proceeds go to the Memorial Breast Cancer Fund. www.physiciansinstitute.info, 954-964-4113. From 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday, Giuliana and hubby Bill Rancic will speak at Boca Raton Regional Hospital Foundation’s ninth annual Go Pink Luncheon at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. www.brrh.com/foundation or call 561-955-4142
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges