Gisele Bundchen shows off baby bump in Miami Beach
Wears a bikini
The bump is growing and growing. UsWeekly posted a picture of supermodel looking superpregnant on Miami Beach on Sunday. Wearing an animal print bikini, a straw sunhat (probably with SPF) and aviators, Tom Brady's 32-year-old wife let it all hang out. Besides the bump it doesn't look as if the Brazilian has gained any weight at all. She told Vogue that with her first son- Benjamin, now 3- she gained only 30 pounds because she was doing karate until about two weeks before the kid popped out.
“Have a bright weekend!” Gisele posted on her Facebook page.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore