Gisele Bundchen shows off baby bump in Miami Beach
Wears a bikini
The bump is growing and growing. UsWeekly posted a picture of supermodel looking superpregnant on Miami Beach on Sunday. Wearing an animal print bikini, a straw sunhat (probably with SPF) and aviators, Tom Brady's 32-year-old wife let it all hang out. Besides the bump it doesn't look as if the Brazilian has gained any weight at all. She told Vogue that with her first son- Benjamin, now 3- she gained only 30 pounds because she was doing karate until about two weeks before the kid popped out.
“Have a bright weekend!” Gisele posted on her Facebook page.
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López