Gisele Bundchen shows off baby bump in Miami Beach
Wears a bikini
The bump is growing and growing. UsWeekly posted a picture of supermodel looking superpregnant on Miami Beach on Sunday. Wearing an animal print bikini, a straw sunhat (probably with SPF) and aviators, Tom Brady's 32-year-old wife let it all hang out. Besides the bump it doesn't look as if the Brazilian has gained any weight at all. She told Vogue that with her first son- Benjamin, now 3- she gained only 30 pounds because she was doing karate until about two weeks before the kid popped out.
“Have a bright weekend!” Gisele posted on her Facebook page.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails