Girls Night Out!
Get gussied up, grab your gal pals and go to The Shops at Sunset Place and The Falls for their first ever "Girls Night Out" holiday themed event this Thursday.
WHO: The Shops of Sunset Place and The Falls
WHAT: A holiday inspired "Girls Night Out" with complimentary holiday themed food, music and trend show with the bubbly renowned stylist Godfrey del Rio.
WHEN: Thursday, November 5th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Shops of Sunset Place is located at the intersection of US 1 and Red Road, South Miami. The Falls is situated at US 1 and S.W. 136th Street, Miami.
WHY: It's time to kick-off the season of hobnobbing and holiday fun.
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables