Girls Night Out!
Get gussied up, grab your gal pals and go to The Shops at Sunset Place and The Falls for their first ever "Girls Night Out" holiday themed event this Thursday.
WHO: The Shops of Sunset Place and The Falls
WHAT: A holiday inspired "Girls Night Out" with complimentary holiday themed food, music and trend show with the bubbly renowned stylist Godfrey del Rio.
WHEN: Thursday, November 5th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Shops of Sunset Place is located at the intersection of US 1 and Red Road, South Miami. The Falls is situated at US 1 and S.W. 136th Street, Miami.
WHY: It's time to kick-off the season of hobnobbing and holiday fun.
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game