Girls Night Out!
Get gussied up, grab your gal pals and go to The Shops at Sunset Place and The Falls for their first ever "Girls Night Out" holiday themed event this Thursday.
WHO: The Shops of Sunset Place and The Falls
WHAT: A holiday inspired "Girls Night Out" with complimentary holiday themed food, music and trend show with the bubbly renowned stylist Godfrey del Rio.
WHEN: Thursday, November 5th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Shops of Sunset Place is located at the intersection of US 1 and Red Road, South Miami. The Falls is situated at US 1 and S.W. 136th Street, Miami.
WHY: It's time to kick-off the season of hobnobbing and holiday fun.
- Tease to Get Toned
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Flywheel Opening in North Miami
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- Valentine's Day 2015 Gift Guide
- Interview With Miami's own Designer Ana Mari Ortega
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills