Girls Night Out!
Get gussied up, grab your gal pals and go to The Shops at Sunset Place and The Falls for their first ever "Girls Night Out" holiday themed event this Thursday.
WHO: The Shops of Sunset Place and The Falls
WHAT: A holiday inspired "Girls Night Out" with complimentary holiday themed food, music and trend show with the bubbly renowned stylist Godfrey del Rio.
WHEN: Thursday, November 5th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Shops of Sunset Place is located at the intersection of US 1 and Red Road, South Miami. The Falls is situated at US 1 and S.W. 136th Street, Miami.
WHY: It's time to kick-off the season of hobnobbing and holiday fun.
- Art Basel Brings a Louis Vuitton and Marcel Wanders Collaboration
- Meet Miami's Own Designer Behind The Nomadic Collector
- Shinola Opens in Wynwood
- Miami Startup Jarly Brings Baked Goods To You
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- Stuart Weitzman Knows What Women Want
- TJ Maxx Opens