Girls Night Out!
Get gussied up, grab your gal pals and go to The Shops at Sunset Place and The Falls for their first ever "Girls Night Out" holiday themed event this Thursday.
WHO: The Shops of Sunset Place and The Falls
WHAT: A holiday inspired "Girls Night Out" with complimentary holiday themed food, music and trend show with the bubbly renowned stylist Godfrey del Rio.
WHEN: Thursday, November 5th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Shops of Sunset Place is located at the intersection of US 1 and Red Road, South Miami. The Falls is situated at US 1 and S.W. 136th Street, Miami.
WHY: It's time to kick-off the season of hobnobbing and holiday fun.
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...