Giralda Under the Stars kicks off Nov 1
Dine al fresco in the Gables
Enjoy good weather & great food as Giralda Under the Stars kicks off Friday, Nov 1. From now through April, the first Friday of every month will be all about outdoor dining in the Gables. The restaurants on Giralda Avenue between Galiano & Ponce de Leon will bring their tables & chairs outside. Participating restaurants include Bangkok Bangkok II, Castelluccio, Miss Saigon and The Local. Click here for additional details & a complete list of restaurants.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon