Giralda Under the Stars kicks off Nov 1
Dine al fresco in the Gables
Enjoy good weather & great food as Giralda Under the Stars kicks off Friday, Nov 1. From now through April, the first Friday of every month will be all about outdoor dining in the Gables. The restaurants on Giralda Avenue between Galiano & Ponce de Leon will bring their tables & chairs outside. Participating restaurants include Bangkok Bangkok II, Castelluccio, Miss Saigon and The Local. Click here for additional details & a complete list of restaurants.
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?