Giraffas hosts Brutus Burger Bonanza
Winners get $100. Losers get a stomach full of meat — for free.
For those looking to channel your inner Adam Richman, here's one for you:
Giraffas in Doral (9690 NW 41st St.) is hosting its first Brutus Burger Bonanza challenge at 6:30 p.m. on Friday.
Six contestants will have an hour to devour an amped-up version of the Brazilian fast-casual chain's Brutus burger: 2 pounds of ground picanha with lettuce, tomato and mayo on a challah bun.
Easy, right? But wait, there's more.
Each burger also is topped with 12 slices of bacon, six fried eggs, six slices of cheddar and six slices of ham. And you have to down a pound of fries and a large soda.
Winners will get $100. Losers won't have to pay for their pitiful showing.
Think you have what it takes? Sign up for a spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9690 NW 41st St., Doral
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach