Giraffas hosts Brutus Burger Bonanza
Winners get $100. Losers get a stomach full of meat — for free.
For those looking to channel your inner Adam Richman, here's one for you:
Giraffas in Doral (9690 NW 41st St.) is hosting its first Brutus Burger Bonanza challenge at 6:30 p.m. on Friday.
Six contestants will have an hour to devour an amped-up version of the Brazilian fast-casual chain's Brutus burger: 2 pounds of ground picanha with lettuce, tomato and mayo on a challah bun.
Easy, right? But wait, there's more.
Each burger also is topped with 12 slices of bacon, six fried eggs, six slices of cheddar and six slices of ham. And you have to down a pound of fries and a large soda.
Winners will get $100. Losers won't have to pay for their pitiful showing.
Think you have what it takes? Sign up for a spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month
- Mojito madness arrives at Villa Mayfair Friday, Sept 5