Giraffas hosts Brutus Burger Bonanza
Winners get $100. Losers get a stomach full of meat — for free.
For those looking to channel your inner Adam Richman, here's one for you:
Giraffas in Doral (9690 NW 41st St.) is hosting its first Brutus Burger Bonanza challenge at 6:30 p.m. on Friday.
Six contestants will have an hour to devour an amped-up version of the Brazilian fast-casual chain's Brutus burger: 2 pounds of ground picanha with lettuce, tomato and mayo on a challah bun.
Easy, right? But wait, there's more.
Each burger also is topped with 12 slices of bacon, six fried eggs, six slices of cheddar and six slices of ham. And you have to down a pound of fries and a large soda.
Winners will get $100. Losers won't have to pay for their pitiful showing.
Think you have what it takes? Sign up for a spot by emailing email@example.com.
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu