Getting into wedding mode
Chris Bosh's gal gives some deets
Adrienne Williams is getting into wedding planning mode. But there's a slight delay -- her fiancé, Heat player Chris Bosh, has to win the NBA championship first. The couple is also busy doing charity work. Sunday night, they hosted the inaugural Chris Bosh Home Strong Gala, a supporting our troops and vets. Being involved has helped Williams get into the Miami community. "I've been able to meet people sooner rather than later," said the petite blonde, who first locked eyes with Bosh, 26, at a charity event last year.
As for the nuptials, the date and venue have been picked, but details are under wraps (sorry; her planners, Triton Productions, signed a confidentiality agreement). The 25-year-old would only say it'll be somewhere in Miami this summer. "We got to see a lot of cool venues, but Chris and I like a little bit more of a Zen-modern. We like more of an open space. We don't like to go with places that are already decorated with certain styles or tastes. We like to come in and make it ours."
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love