Get your summer body toned: Fitness Retreat returns
With surfer Erica Hosseini
Don't look what you see in the mirror? The Muscle Milk Fitness Retreat will be returning to South Beach Thursday and Friday. The Beach House at the Shore Club is heating up to get guests beach-body ready for Miami swim week. Among the classes:
Yoga Booty and Hip Hop Yoga by YOGathletA—tighten those glutes with unique yoga workouts with renowned Miami instructor Cat Haayen while DJ Irie spins the latest hip hop
Cycle with a Champion—cycle and enjoy a beach run with four-time Ironman champ Chrissie Wellington while Irie spins Paddle Board Learn to Ride—learn how with pro surfer Erica Hosseini and SUPcore creator Noelle Kozak
Train Like a Pro—Olympic medalist Gretchen Bleiler’s personal trainer Paul Hinicker take you through a routine fit for an Olympian
No Gym Required—Celebrity trainer Jennifer Cohen leads an intense workout session that can be done anytime and anywhere
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding