Get Your Spain on Tonight
Catalonia comes to the table tonight at Sra Martinez...
4000 NE 2 Ave, Miami
Celebrate Spain's World Cup victory with a four-course feast tonight. Sra. Martinez is pulling out all the prix fixe stops. Invest $75 per person and eat and drink like a Spaniard begging at 7pm. Each course is paired with a Spanish wine. Menu highlights include classic tapas, cioppino, braised lamb shank and Spanish cheeses. call 305-573-5474 for info & reservations.
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month
- Mojito madness arrives at Villa Mayfair Friday, Sept 5