Get Your Spain on Tonight
Catalonia comes to the table tonight at Sra Martinez...
Celebrate Spain's World Cup victory with a four-course feast tonight. Sra. Martinez is pulling out all the prix fixe stops. Invest $75 per person and eat and drink like a Spaniard begging at 7pm. Each course is paired with a Spanish wine. Menu highlights include classic tapas, cioppino, braised lamb shank and Spanish cheeses. call 305-573-5474 for info & reservations.
4000 NE 2 Ave, Miami
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday