Get Your Spain on Tonight
Catalonia comes to the table tonight at Sra Martinez...
4000 NE 2 Ave, Miami
Celebrate Spain's World Cup victory with a four-course feast tonight. Sra. Martinez is pulling out all the prix fixe stops. Invest $75 per person and eat and drink like a Spaniard begging at 7pm. Each course is paired with a Spanish wine. Menu highlights include classic tapas, cioppino, braised lamb shank and Spanish cheeses. call 305-573-5474 for info & reservations.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo