Get Your Spain on Tonight
Catalonia comes to the table tonight at Sra Martinez...
4000 NE 2 Ave, Miami
Celebrate Spain's World Cup victory with a four-course feast tonight. Sra. Martinez is pulling out all the prix fixe stops. Invest $75 per person and eat and drink like a Spaniard begging at 7pm. Each course is paired with a Spanish wine. Menu highlights include classic tapas, cioppino, braised lamb shank and Spanish cheeses. call 305-573-5474 for info & reservations.
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- Stephen Starr's The Continental opens in Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach