Get Your Spain on Tonight
Catalonia comes to the table tonight at Sra Martinez...
4000 NE 2 Ave, Miami
Celebrate Spain's World Cup victory with a four-course feast tonight. Sra. Martinez is pulling out all the prix fixe stops. Invest $75 per person and eat and drink like a Spaniard begging at 7pm. Each course is paired with a Spanish wine. Menu highlights include classic tapas, cioppino, braised lamb shank and Spanish cheeses. call 305-573-5474 for info & reservations.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events