Get Your Room Service with Young Jeezy
Young Jeezy serves up some Room Service at B.E.D!
B.E.D is back, with a little facelift and some new lighting and some new accents here and there; the intimate club has restored it self and brought it back to its glory. This week has been all about bringing back the old Club B.E.D of decadence and upscale events with a whole new set of parties and events. Tonight get your Room Service on with Multi-Platinum recording hip-hop artist Young Jeezy for the Mix-Tape Release party for Murph. DJ Stevie J will set the tone of the night; it’s going to be a night of some of the hottest open format, house, hip-hop, and top 40 Hits.
Dinner party starts from 8pm to 11pm, after that it’s time to get the party started! Ladies are in free until 12:30am and there is open bar from 11pm to midnight. Open bar means house brands, if you want premium liquor you’re going to have to pay for it. Dress code is strictly enforced; with a new look, comes new rules; they're trying to keep it sexy in 2010. Advance tickets are available at WantTickets.com, cost is $20 with a small service fee (ticket cut off time is 6pm). B.E.D is a smaller more intimate venue; meaning it gets packed easily, arrive early if you don’t want to be left outside the doors. For dinner, you must make a reservation or call ahead. It’s a new year, new party, it’s Room Service Saturdays at B.E.D!
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets