Get Your Room Service with Young Jeezy
Young Jeezy serves up some Room Service at B.E.D!
B.E.D is back, with a little facelift and some new lighting and some new accents here and there; the intimate club has restored it self and brought it back to its glory. This week has been all about bringing back the old Club B.E.D of decadence and upscale events with a whole new set of parties and events. Tonight get your Room Service on with Multi-Platinum recording hip-hop artist Young Jeezy for the Mix-Tape Release party for Murph. DJ Stevie J will set the tone of the night; it’s going to be a night of some of the hottest open format, house, hip-hop, and top 40 Hits.
Dinner party starts from 8pm to 11pm, after that it’s time to get the party started! Ladies are in free until 12:30am and there is open bar from 11pm to midnight. Open bar means house brands, if you want premium liquor you’re going to have to pay for it. Dress code is strictly enforced; with a new look, comes new rules; they're trying to keep it sexy in 2010. Advance tickets are available at WantTickets.com, cost is $20 with a small service fee (ticket cut off time is 6pm). B.E.D is a smaller more intimate venue; meaning it gets packed easily, arrive early if you don’t want to be left outside the doors. For dinner, you must make a reservation or call ahead. It’s a new year, new party, it’s Room Service Saturdays at B.E.D!
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 29 - 31
- Miami Labor Day Weekend Party Guide
- Latin duo Chino y Nacho headlines Aventura Dance Cruise
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro