Get your pre-Artwalk fix with Cocktails and L.A. Artist Gianni
Get your Pre-Art Walk cocktail on with L.A Artist Gianni at Cafeina Lounge in the Wynwood Art District on Friday, June 11th.
297 Northwest 23rd Street, Miami, FL 33137
RSVP is required to email@example.com
Get a little taste of Artwalk Friday, June 11th at Cafeina Lounge in the Wynwood Design District with a special sneak peak event showcasing the abstract works of famed L.A designer Gianni. There’s going to an assortment of yummy eats along with signature cocktails to invoke your inner artist.
Gianni will premier his 2010 collection during a special RSVP only event where attendees can mingle and mix while discussing his latest work in preparation for Art Walk. The special viewing of his collection will be the perfect beginning to an amazing weekend full of art and culture in one of the newest hotspots in Miami.
This weekend do something out of the ordinary; kick-start your weekend at Cafeina Lounge.
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors