Get Your Irish On
Get your St Patty's Day Irish on
253 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Get your Irish on for St Patty's Day 2011
Angelique Euro Café is celebrating with two-for-one draft beers, two for $6 imported beers, two for $8 craft beers and special menu items including Guinness mussels, Dublin salad, a Paddy burger and double shot drunken chicken.
The Blue Piano is bringing the party to Buena Vista with green beer, snacks & music. Enjoy $5 "Snake Bites" (a cider/stout beer combo), 5 different green beers and traditional eats like shepherd's pie, roasted Brussels sprouts and green deviled eggs and ham.
JohnMartin’s hosts a St. Patrick’s Day street party in the Gables on Thursday, March 17. Enjoy live music, traditional eats and beer aplenty beginning at 5pm.
Fado Irish Pub brings the party to Brickell with a "Week of Savage Craic." including:
- Wednesday, Mar 14: Miami Guinness Pint Pouring Championships: 9-11pm
- Thursday, Mar 15: St. Paddy's Day Pub Quiz: 9-11pm
- Friday, March 16: Irish Session for "Session On" 8-1pm, a free Irish jam session
- Saturday, March 17: Outdoor St Patrick's Day Festival: 8am-close
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park