Get Your Irish On
Get your St Patty's Day Irish on
253 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Get your Irish on for St Patty's Day 2011
Angelique Euro Café is celebrating with two-for-one draft beers, two for $6 imported beers, two for $8 craft beers and special menu items including Guinness mussels, Dublin salad, a Paddy burger and double shot drunken chicken.
The Blue Piano is bringing the party to Buena Vista with green beer, snacks & music. Enjoy $5 "Snake Bites" (a cider/stout beer combo), 5 different green beers and traditional eats like shepherd's pie, roasted Brussels sprouts and green deviled eggs and ham.
JohnMartin’s hosts a St. Patrick’s Day street party in the Gables on Thursday, March 17. Enjoy live music, traditional eats and beer aplenty beginning at 5pm.
Fado Irish Pub brings the party to Brickell with a "Week of Savage Craic." including:
- Wednesday, Mar 14: Miami Guinness Pint Pouring Championships: 9-11pm
- Thursday, Mar 15: St. Paddy's Day Pub Quiz: 9-11pm
- Friday, March 16: Irish Session for "Session On" 8-1pm, a free Irish jam session
- Saturday, March 17: Outdoor St Patrick's Day Festival: 8am-close
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants