Get Your Irish On
Get your St Patty's Day Irish on
253 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Get your Irish on for St Patty's Day 2011
Angelique Euro Café is celebrating with two-for-one draft beers, two for $6 imported beers, two for $8 craft beers and special menu items including Guinness mussels, Dublin salad, a Paddy burger and double shot drunken chicken.
The Blue Piano is bringing the party to Buena Vista with green beer, snacks & music. Enjoy $5 "Snake Bites" (a cider/stout beer combo), 5 different green beers and traditional eats like shepherd's pie, roasted Brussels sprouts and green deviled eggs and ham.
JohnMartin’s hosts a St. Patrick’s Day street party in the Gables on Thursday, March 17. Enjoy live music, traditional eats and beer aplenty beginning at 5pm.
Fado Irish Pub brings the party to Brickell with a "Week of Savage Craic." including:
- Wednesday, Mar 14: Miami Guinness Pint Pouring Championships: 9-11pm
- Thursday, Mar 15: St. Paddy's Day Pub Quiz: 9-11pm
- Friday, March 16: Irish Session for "Session On" 8-1pm, a free Irish jam session
- Saturday, March 17: Outdoor St Patrick's Day Festival: 8am-close
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu