Get Your Irish On
Get your St Patty's Day Irish on
253 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Get your Irish on for St Patty's Day 2011
Angelique Euro Café is celebrating with two-for-one draft beers, two for $6 imported beers, two for $8 craft beers and special menu items including Guinness mussels, Dublin salad, a Paddy burger and double shot drunken chicken.
The Blue Piano is bringing the party to Buena Vista with green beer, snacks & music. Enjoy $5 "Snake Bites" (a cider/stout beer combo), 5 different green beers and traditional eats like shepherd's pie, roasted Brussels sprouts and green deviled eggs and ham.
JohnMartin’s hosts a St. Patrick’s Day street party in the Gables on Thursday, March 17. Enjoy live music, traditional eats and beer aplenty beginning at 5pm.
Fado Irish Pub brings the party to Brickell with a "Week of Savage Craic." including:
- Wednesday, Mar 14: Miami Guinness Pint Pouring Championships: 9-11pm
- Thursday, Mar 15: St. Paddy's Day Pub Quiz: 9-11pm
- Friday, March 16: Irish Session for "Session On" 8-1pm, a free Irish jam session
- Saturday, March 17: Outdoor St Patrick's Day Festival: 8am-close
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie
- Barley to open a second Dadeland restaurant in Kendall
- Burgers and pizzas: New Miami restaurants opening with the classics
- Go 'Undercover' with Edge Steak & Bar in Miami on Aug. 23
- Restaurants to compete for rent-free space in Miami's downtown arts district
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods with Ms. Cheezious' Brian Mullins