Get your fist pump on at Mansion this Wednesday
Get ready to get your fist pump on as the Jersey Shore's Jenni "JWoww" and Mike "The Situation" host International Wednesdays at Mansion.
Get ready to get your fist pump on this Wednesday, January 27, as the Jersey Shore's Jenni "JWoww" and Mike "The Situation" host International Wednesdays at Mansion on South Beach.
Thrown down your best dance moves at the "Beatin'-up-the-beat" fist pump competition vs. J Woww and show off your six pack bod at the Best Ripped Abs contest vs. The Situation. Music provided by residents DJ Konflikt and Damaged Goods.
Mansion: 1235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, 305-695-8411
Party starts at 10 p.m. ends at 5 a.m.
The spotlight has been shining on the Jersey Shore crew. At last week's finale and reunion show, cast mates/couple Ronnie and Sammi "Sweetheart", broke it off after a never before scene was aired. Let's just say, viewers got to see another side of Sammi, and so did Ronnie and he didn't like what he saw.
Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton reported that the Jersey Shore cast is negotiating with MTV for a second season of the hit show, but they won't settle for what the network is offering. MTV reportedly offered each cast member a $10,000 signing bonus and $5,000 per episode with 12 episodes scheduled for the next season. The entire cast rejected the first offer and demanded a higher payday. According to Perez, MTV has now put a new offer on the table, but it appears it's the final one. Supposedly they already have lined up replacements if the original Jersey Shore cast doesn't accept their new offer of $10K an episode. The cast had planned to stick together on the negotiations, but MTV has said they are willing to take the cast members that DO agree with the new negotiations and mix them with a new batch of guidos and guidettes if they don't accept the offer.
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 27 - 29
- Velvet Underground: party like a local at Rec Room on Thursdays and eat your way through Brickell with The Kitchen Hop
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer