Men, Get Your Tights On
The Marlins are holding their annual Manatee tryouts this Sunday, January 17th, at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
1 Seminole Way
By Solange Reyner
Men, get your tights on.
The Marlins are holding their annual Manatee tryouts this Sunday, January 17th, at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. There's plenty of perks here if you make the team: a little bit of fanfare, a great workout, a nice view of those hot Mermaid dancers, an even better view of the game (if you're not the girl googling kind), and a chance to be part of something that's one of a kind. The Manatees are an anomaly in Major League Baseball, and are the first ever all-male dance/energy squad in the league.
It all starts at 8 a.m. - 18 & over only.
Want to try out for the Mermaids squad? Ladies - that's also happening on Sunday. Same rules here as far as age is concerned. This audition starts at 11 a.m.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida