Men, Get Your Tights On
The Marlins are holding their annual Manatee tryouts this Sunday, January 17th, at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
1 Seminole Way
By Solange Reyner
Men, get your tights on.
The Marlins are holding their annual Manatee tryouts this Sunday, January 17th, at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. There's plenty of perks here if you make the team: a little bit of fanfare, a great workout, a nice view of those hot Mermaid dancers, an even better view of the game (if you're not the girl googling kind), and a chance to be part of something that's one of a kind. The Manatees are an anomaly in Major League Baseball, and are the first ever all-male dance/energy squad in the league.
It all starts at 8 a.m. - 18 & over only.
Want to try out for the Mermaids squad? Ladies - that's also happening on Sunday. Same rules here as far as age is concerned. This audition starts at 11 a.m.
See and Do
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31