Men, Get Your Tights On
The Marlins are holding their annual Manatee tryouts this Sunday, January 17th, at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
By Solange Reyner
Men, get your tights on.
The Marlins are holding their annual Manatee tryouts this Sunday, January 17th, at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. There's plenty of perks here if you make the team: a little bit of fanfare, a great workout, a nice view of those hot Mermaid dancers, an even better view of the game (if you're not the girl googling kind), and a chance to be part of something that's one of a kind. The Manatees are an anomaly in Major League Baseball, and are the first ever all-male dance/energy squad in the league.
It all starts at 8 a.m. - 18 & over only.
Want to try out for the Mermaids squad? Ladies - that's also happening on Sunday. Same rules here as far as age is concerned. This audition starts at 11 a.m.
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
1 Seminole Way
See and Do
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016