Get your car clean and then drive a lap at Homestead-Miami Speedway
Car wash event for charity takes place Friday, Aug. 10
Got a dirty car? Enjoy the need for speed?
Then you're in luck.
Homestead-Miami Speedway and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation have teamed up to host a car wash at the track. And once your car is all shiny, you can take it for a spin on the 1.5 mile track, just like the NASCAR drivers do.
The car wash takes place on Friday, Aug. 10 from noon to 9 p.m. It costs $10 and includes one lap around the track. Additional laps can be purchased for $10 each.
Homestead-Miami Speedway is located at 1 Speedway Boulevard in Homestead. Participants should enter via Gate 18.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour