Get your C on
How celeb moms juice up
Cough, cough! Everyone's sick around you even though we live in a subtropical climate.
Stay protected, get your flu shot, use hand sanitizer, and drink lots of Vitamin C. A place to start - Genesis Today's Omega Orange, founded by certified nutritionist Dr Lindsey Duncan,. who helped Demi Moore get through her pregnancies.
The stuff tastes like the old creamsicles you used to suck down as a kid, thanks to its high Omega 3 Fatty Acid content. It packs a powerful punch of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Old school OJ has only 50 percent of what we need daily; GT's has 200 recommended daily dosage, plus B12.
Fans include celeb moms Kelly Rutherford, Melissa Joan Hart and Rebecca Romjin.
Who needs Red Bull?
At Walmart for $1.50 (10 ounce bottle).
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud