Get your C on
How celeb moms juice up
Cough, cough! Everyone's sick around you even though we live in a subtropical climate.
Stay protected, get your flu shot, use hand sanitizer, and drink lots of Vitamin C. A place to start - Genesis Today's Omega Orange, founded by certified nutritionist Dr Lindsey Duncan,. who helped Demi Moore get through her pregnancies.
The stuff tastes like the old creamsicles you used to suck down as a kid, thanks to its high Omega 3 Fatty Acid content. It packs a powerful punch of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Old school OJ has only 50 percent of what we need daily; GT's has 200 recommended daily dosage, plus B12.
Fans include celeb moms Kelly Rutherford, Melissa Joan Hart and Rebecca Romjin.
Who needs Red Bull?
At Walmart for $1.50 (10 ounce bottle).
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood