Get your C on
How celeb moms juice up
Cough, cough! Everyone's sick around you even though we live in a subtropical climate.
Stay protected, get your flu shot, use hand sanitizer, and drink lots of Vitamin C. A place to start - Genesis Today's Omega Orange, founded by certified nutritionist Dr Lindsey Duncan,. who helped Demi Moore get through her pregnancies.
The stuff tastes like the old creamsicles you used to suck down as a kid, thanks to its high Omega 3 Fatty Acid content. It packs a powerful punch of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Old school OJ has only 50 percent of what we need daily; GT's has 200 recommended daily dosage, plus B12.
Fans include celeb moms Kelly Rutherford, Melissa Joan Hart and Rebecca Romjin.
Who needs Red Bull?
At Walmart for $1.50 (10 ounce bottle).
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach