Get your C on
How celeb moms juice up
Cough, cough! Everyone's sick around you even though we live in a subtropical climate.
Stay protected, get your flu shot, use hand sanitizer, and drink lots of Vitamin C. A place to start - Genesis Today's Omega Orange, founded by certified nutritionist Dr Lindsey Duncan,. who helped Demi Moore get through her pregnancies.
The stuff tastes like the old creamsicles you used to suck down as a kid, thanks to its high Omega 3 Fatty Acid content. It packs a powerful punch of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Old school OJ has only 50 percent of what we need daily; GT's has 200 recommended daily dosage, plus B12.
Fans include celeb moms Kelly Rutherford, Melissa Joan Hart and Rebecca Romjin.
Who needs Red Bull?
At Walmart for $1.50 (10 ounce bottle).
On Our Radar
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'