Get Therapy at the W
New store mixes beauty and fashion
8-10 Thursday, at the WSB, 2201 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
Always looking for new ways to get some of retail therapy? Over at the W South Beach Hotel, you'll find it at a so-called concept store, appropriately named Therapy. The shop celebrates its grand opening party Thursday night so guests can ooh and ah over the posh decor -- sprawling windows, darkwood accents and froufrou chandeliers. Did we mention it includes a Warren-Tricomi salon, too? Talk about getting a double dose. Therapy offers a selection of the season’s hottest styles from Earnest Sewn, John Varvatos Collection, Chrome Hearts, and inca swim and resort wear, as well as an assortment of celebrated jewelry designers including Sydney Evan Jewelry, Perrelet watches and King Baby Studio.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges