Get Therapy at the W
New store mixes beauty and fashion
Always looking for new ways to get some of retail therapy? Over at the W South Beach Hotel, you'll find it at a so-called concept store, appropriately named Therapy. The shop celebrates its grand opening party Thursday night so guests can ooh and ah over the posh decor -- sprawling windows, darkwood accents and froufrou chandeliers. Did we mention it includes a Warren-Tricomi salon, too? Talk about getting a double dose. Therapy offers a selection of the season’s hottest styles from Earnest Sewn, John Varvatos Collection, Chrome Hearts, and inca swim and resort wear, as well as an assortment of celebrated jewelry designers including Sydney Evan Jewelry, Perrelet watches and King Baby Studio.
8-10 Thursday, at the WSB, 2201 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika