Get Therapy at the W
New store mixes beauty and fashion
Always looking for new ways to get some of retail therapy? Over at the W South Beach Hotel, you'll find it at a so-called concept store, appropriately named Therapy. The shop celebrates its grand opening party Thursday night so guests can ooh and ah over the posh decor -- sprawling windows, darkwood accents and froufrou chandeliers. Did we mention it includes a Warren-Tricomi salon, too? Talk about getting a double dose. Therapy offers a selection of the season’s hottest styles from Earnest Sewn, John Varvatos Collection, Chrome Hearts, and inca swim and resort wear, as well as an assortment of celebrated jewelry designers including Sydney Evan Jewelry, Perrelet watches and King Baby Studio.
8-10 Thursday, at the WSB, 2201 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails