Get Therapy at the W
New store mixes beauty and fashion
8-10 Thursday, at the WSB, 2201 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
Always looking for new ways to get some of retail therapy? Over at the W South Beach Hotel, you'll find it at a so-called concept store, appropriately named Therapy. The shop celebrates its grand opening party Thursday night so guests can ooh and ah over the posh decor -- sprawling windows, darkwood accents and froufrou chandeliers. Did we mention it includes a Warren-Tricomi salon, too? Talk about getting a double dose. Therapy offers a selection of the season’s hottest styles from Earnest Sewn, John Varvatos Collection, Chrome Hearts, and inca swim and resort wear, as well as an assortment of celebrated jewelry designers including Sydney Evan Jewelry, Perrelet watches and King Baby Studio.
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser