Get Therapy at the W
New store mixes beauty and fashion
8-10 Thursday, at the WSB, 2201 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
Always looking for new ways to get some of retail therapy? Over at the W South Beach Hotel, you'll find it at a so-called concept store, appropriately named Therapy. The shop celebrates its grand opening party Thursday night so guests can ooh and ah over the posh decor -- sprawling windows, darkwood accents and froufrou chandeliers. Did we mention it includes a Warren-Tricomi salon, too? Talk about getting a double dose. Therapy offers a selection of the season’s hottest styles from Earnest Sewn, John Varvatos Collection, Chrome Hearts, and inca swim and resort wear, as well as an assortment of celebrated jewelry designers including Sydney Evan Jewelry, Perrelet watches and King Baby Studio.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules