Get Spicy with Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Dec 10, noon-6pm
11100 Red Rd, Pinecrest
$5 general admission, $25 concert admission
Get spicy Saturday, Dec 10 as Pinecrest Gardens hosts a Latin spice food festival. Sample Latin eats from 25 local chefs, shops arts, crafts & gifts and enjoy entertainment from South and Central American bands. Also on tap - cigar rolling, a domino area, kids activities and a holiday tree. Rock out with a seat in the Baynan Bowl for a concert by Chino Nunez and his Orchestra. $5 festival admission, $25 concert (includes admission). Reserve tickets at 877-496-8499 or at www.pinecrestgardens.org.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami