Get Spicy with Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Dec 10, noon-6pm
11100 Red Rd, Pinecrest
$5 general admission, $25 concert admission
Get spicy Saturday, Dec 10 as Pinecrest Gardens hosts a Latin spice food festival. Sample Latin eats from 25 local chefs, shops arts, crafts & gifts and enjoy entertainment from South and Central American bands. Also on tap - cigar rolling, a domino area, kids activities and a holiday tree. Rock out with a seat in the Baynan Bowl for a concert by Chino Nunez and his Orchestra. $5 festival admission, $25 concert (includes admission). Reserve tickets at 877-496-8499 or at www.pinecrestgardens.org.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida