Get Spicy with Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Get spicy Saturday, Dec 10 as Pinecrest Gardens hosts a Latin spice food festival. Sample Latin eats from 25 local chefs, shops arts, crafts & gifts and enjoy entertainment from South and Central American bands. Also on tap - cigar rolling, a domino area, kids activities and a holiday tree. Rock out with a seat in the Baynan Bowl for a concert by Chino Nunez and his Orchestra. $5 festival admission, $25 concert (includes admission). Reserve tickets at 877-496-8499 or at www.pinecrestgardens.org.
Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Dec 10, noon-6pm
11100 Red Rd, Pinecrest
$5 general admission, $25 concert admission
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach