Get Spicy with Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Dec 10, noon-6pm
11100 Red Rd, Pinecrest
$5 general admission, $25 concert admission
Get spicy Saturday, Dec 10 as Pinecrest Gardens hosts a Latin spice food festival. Sample Latin eats from 25 local chefs, shops arts, crafts & gifts and enjoy entertainment from South and Central American bands. Also on tap - cigar rolling, a domino area, kids activities and a holiday tree. Rock out with a seat in the Baynan Bowl for a concert by Chino Nunez and his Orchestra. $5 festival admission, $25 concert (includes admission). Reserve tickets at 877-496-8499 or at www.pinecrestgardens.org.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day