Get Spicy with Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Pincrest Gardens' Latin Spice Food Festival
Dec 10, noon-6pm
11100 Red Rd, Pinecrest
$5 general admission, $25 concert admission
Get spicy Saturday, Dec 10 as Pinecrest Gardens hosts a Latin spice food festival. Sample Latin eats from 25 local chefs, shops arts, crafts & gifts and enjoy entertainment from South and Central American bands. Also on tap - cigar rolling, a domino area, kids activities and a holiday tree. Rock out with a seat in the Baynan Bowl for a concert by Chino Nunez and his Orchestra. $5 festival admission, $25 concert (includes admission). Reserve tickets at 877-496-8499 or at www.pinecrestgardens.org.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon