Get a sneak peek of Lady Gaga's new fragrance Fame
At Macy's Wednesday
Lady Gaga is definitely one to push the envelope and her scent Fame is not different. Though it appears black, it actually sprays clear -- invisible when airborne. It's Gaga's first fragrance, released through the Artist's own Haus Laboratories in association with Coty, and the latest breakthrough expression of her creativity. Fans are encouraged to be the very first to purchase Lady Gaga, Fame, at Macy’s Dadeland at a preview launch beginning on Wednesday, August 15th, one week prior to the US launch on August 22. The scent is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light. The dark accord was inspired by Belladonna. From this darkness, the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar.
Retails for: 1.7 fl. oz. / 50ml: $55 3.4 fl. oz. / 100ml: $79
WHERE: Macy’s Fashion Store at Dadeland Mall Fragrance Department on the 1st Floor 7303 SW 88th Street Miami,
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit