Get a sneak peek of Lady Gaga's new fragrance Fame
At Macy's Wednesday
Lady Gaga is definitely one to push the envelope and her scent Fame is not different. Though it appears black, it actually sprays clear -- invisible when airborne. It's Gaga's first fragrance, released through the Artist's own Haus Laboratories in association with Coty, and the latest breakthrough expression of her creativity. Fans are encouraged to be the very first to purchase Lady Gaga, Fame, at Macy’s Dadeland at a preview launch beginning on Wednesday, August 15th, one week prior to the US launch on August 22. The scent is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light. The dark accord was inspired by Belladonna. From this darkness, the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar.
Retails for: 1.7 fl. oz. / 50ml: $55 3.4 fl. oz. / 100ml: $79
WHERE: Macy’s Fashion Store at Dadeland Mall Fragrance Department on the 1st Floor 7303 SW 88th Street Miami,
On Our Radar
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show