Get a sneak peek of Lady Gaga's new fragrance Fame
At Macy's Wednesday
Lady Gaga is definitely one to push the envelope and her scent Fame is not different. Though it appears black, it actually sprays clear -- invisible when airborne. It's Gaga's first fragrance, released through the Artist's own Haus Laboratories in association with Coty, and the latest breakthrough expression of her creativity. Fans are encouraged to be the very first to purchase Lady Gaga, Fame, at Macy’s Dadeland at a preview launch beginning on Wednesday, August 15th, one week prior to the US launch on August 22. The scent is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light. The dark accord was inspired by Belladonna. From this darkness, the fragrance evolves to a sensual accord of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar.
Retails for: 1.7 fl. oz. / 50ml: $55 3.4 fl. oz. / 100ml: $79
WHERE: Macy’s Fashion Store at Dadeland Mall Fragrance Department on the 1st Floor 7303 SW 88th Street Miami,
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central