Get shades inspired by Nicki Minaj's shoes
Special artist series at Sunglass Hut
Want to wear Nicki Minaj's shoes on your face? Well, sunglasses inspired by her shoes.
Sunglass Hut’s Artist Series program, launching Nov. 27, tags up-and-coming artists to create limited edition shades.
James Price has been commissioned to participate in the fifth installment of the program. He is best known for creating over-the-top shoes for stars like Nicki Minaj. He hand bedazzled 25 pairs of sunglasses with Swarovski crystals similar to his trademark shoes.
Ladies will love the colors, crystals and playful designs that James created with the classic Vogue Eyewear frames.
The glasses will be sold for $250, signed by the artist, numbered and come with a certificate of authenticity. Here is the behind the scenes video of James at work: http://vimeo.com/theglossary/review/52018809/9f84a94bd7
On Our Radar
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook