Get shades inspired by Nicki Minaj's shoes
Special artist series at Sunglass Hut
Want to wear Nicki Minaj's shoes on your face? Well, sunglasses inspired by her shoes.
Sunglass Hut’s Artist Series program, launching Nov. 27, tags up-and-coming artists to create limited edition shades.
James Price has been commissioned to participate in the fifth installment of the program. He is best known for creating over-the-top shoes for stars like Nicki Minaj. He hand bedazzled 25 pairs of sunglasses with Swarovski crystals similar to his trademark shoes.
Ladies will love the colors, crystals and playful designs that James created with the classic Vogue Eyewear frames.
The glasses will be sold for $250, signed by the artist, numbered and come with a certificate of authenticity. Here is the behind the scenes video of James at work: http://vimeo.com/theglossary/review/52018809/9f84a94bd7
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage