Get shades inspired by Nicki Minaj's shoes
Special artist series at Sunglass Hut
Want to wear Nicki Minaj's shoes on your face? Well, sunglasses inspired by her shoes.
Sunglass Hut’s Artist Series program, launching Nov. 27, tags up-and-coming artists to create limited edition shades.
James Price has been commissioned to participate in the fifth installment of the program. He is best known for creating over-the-top shoes for stars like Nicki Minaj. He hand bedazzled 25 pairs of sunglasses with Swarovski crystals similar to his trademark shoes.
Ladies will love the colors, crystals and playful designs that James created with the classic Vogue Eyewear frames.
The glasses will be sold for $250, signed by the artist, numbered and come with a certificate of authenticity. Here is the behind the scenes video of James at work: http://vimeo.com/theglossary/review/52018809/9f84a94bd7
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision