Get shades inspired by Nicki Minaj's shoes
Special artist series at Sunglass Hut
Want to wear Nicki Minaj's shoes on your face? Well, sunglasses inspired by her shoes.
Sunglass Hut’s Artist Series program, launching Nov. 27, tags up-and-coming artists to create limited edition shades.
James Price has been commissioned to participate in the fifth installment of the program. He is best known for creating over-the-top shoes for stars like Nicki Minaj. He hand bedazzled 25 pairs of sunglasses with Swarovski crystals similar to his trademark shoes.
Ladies will love the colors, crystals and playful designs that James created with the classic Vogue Eyewear frames.
The glasses will be sold for $250, signed by the artist, numbered and come with a certificate of authenticity. Here is the behind the scenes video of James at work: http://vimeo.com/theglossary/review/52018809/9f84a94bd7
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)