Get shades inspired by Nicki Minaj's shoes
Special artist series at Sunglass Hut
Want to wear Nicki Minaj's shoes on your face? Well, sunglasses inspired by her shoes.
Sunglass Hut’s Artist Series program, launching Nov. 27, tags up-and-coming artists to create limited edition shades.
James Price has been commissioned to participate in the fifth installment of the program. He is best known for creating over-the-top shoes for stars like Nicki Minaj. He hand bedazzled 25 pairs of sunglasses with Swarovski crystals similar to his trademark shoes.
Ladies will love the colors, crystals and playful designs that James created with the classic Vogue Eyewear frames.
The glasses will be sold for $250, signed by the artist, numbered and come with a certificate of authenticity. Here is the behind the scenes video of James at work: http://vimeo.com/theglossary/review/52018809/9f84a94bd7
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market