Get Schooled at Seven Seas Aveda Spa and Salon
Teachers, school's out for summer. Time to hit the spa. You deserve it.
"The dog ate my homework," or "My 103-year-old grandpa Stewey croaked," and "I was meticulously planning every aspect of spring break trip to Panama City" — teachers, you've heard and seen it all.
With the end of the school calender looming, it's time for teachers to unwind and be appreciated for all their hard work and headaches.
To thank educators for their contributions to the community, Seven Seas Aveda Spa and Salon is hosting a summer-long, teacher appreciation promotion from June 15th to August 15th. Select luxe spa treatments will be available at the discounted rate of $20.10 to celebrate the end of the academic year. Valid ID necessary.
The best part? No excuses needed.
Seven Seas Spa and Salon
Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort
16701 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon