Get in the pink at Acqualina Spa
You've got some days left to pamper yourself and do good.
For National Breast Cancer Awareness month, Acqualina Spa by ESPA at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is raising funds and awareness with its “Pink Power” treatment, which includes a 50-minute ESPA Swedish Massage and an ESPA Pink Hair and Scalp Mud massage for $150.
For every “Pink Power” treatment purchased, Acqualina will donate $10 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in support of breast cancer research dedicated to causes, treatment, and the cure. Acqualina Spa by ESPA will continue the pink theme by serving guests pink floral iced tea and rose-infused cookies. The spa staff also wears pink ribbons on their uniforms throughout October.
Bonus: The first 10 guests who book the “Pink Power” Treatment can take the power of pink with them with a complimentary full-size ESPA Pink Hair and Scalp Mud, valued at $69.
To book: call the spa at (855) 750-2740. Complimentary valet parking. www.acqualina.com.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open