Get in the pink at Acqualina Spa
You've got some days left to pamper yourself and do good.
For National Breast Cancer Awareness month, Acqualina Spa by ESPA at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is raising funds and awareness with its “Pink Power” treatment, which includes a 50-minute ESPA Swedish Massage and an ESPA Pink Hair and Scalp Mud massage for $150.
For every “Pink Power” treatment purchased, Acqualina will donate $10 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in support of breast cancer research dedicated to causes, treatment, and the cure. Acqualina Spa by ESPA will continue the pink theme by serving guests pink floral iced tea and rose-infused cookies. The spa staff also wears pink ribbons on their uniforms throughout October.
Bonus: The first 10 guests who book the “Pink Power” Treatment can take the power of pink with them with a complimentary full-size ESPA Pink Hair and Scalp Mud, valued at $69.
To book: call the spa at (855) 750-2740. Complimentary valet parking. www.acqualina.com.
- Swarovski Master Class
- Blowout Bikini Sale!
- Julianne Hough's Wardrobe Deets
- Style Sessions with Kelly Saks
- IKEA Miami to Open
- Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
- Terry O'Neill Photo Exhibit
- Designer Rebecca Taylor Coming to Miami
- The Falls Adds New Retailers
- Miami International University of Art & Design Presents Style 2013 Fashion Show