Get in the pink at Acqualina Spa
You've got some days left to pamper yourself and do good.
For National Breast Cancer Awareness month, Acqualina Spa by ESPA at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach is raising funds and awareness with its “Pink Power” treatment, which includes a 50-minute ESPA Swedish Massage and an ESPA Pink Hair and Scalp Mud massage for $150.
For every “Pink Power” treatment purchased, Acqualina will donate $10 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation in support of breast cancer research dedicated to causes, treatment, and the cure. Acqualina Spa by ESPA will continue the pink theme by serving guests pink floral iced tea and rose-infused cookies. The spa staff also wears pink ribbons on their uniforms throughout October.
Bonus: The first 10 guests who book the “Pink Power” Treatment can take the power of pink with them with a complimentary full-size ESPA Pink Hair and Scalp Mud, valued at $69.
To book: call the spa at (855) 750-2740. Complimentary valet parking. www.acqualina.com.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28