Get Outside: Workout-A-Thon for St. Jude
Sweat under the hot Florida sun to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
"Workout for Hope" Workout-A-Thon to raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Saturday, June 12, from 8 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Obstacle Course, 9:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. Family Festival
Tropical Park, 7900 Sw 40th St., Miami
Calling all muscle heads, dieting divas and gymorexics -- time to put all that time logged in at the gym to good use. Help the Health Joint Fitness Club raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital this Saturday by enjoying one of their challenging (yet doable) workouts at Tropical Park.
Enjoy (maybe the wrong word) a Boot Camp style workout that will have you sweating to point of heatstroke, the objective being for you to shed a few pounds and for Health Joint Fitness Club in its goal to raise at least $10,000 to be donated so St. Jude can continue its groundbreaking research and lifesaving care. This workout will do so more much for you than make you look hot in a bikini.
Saturday, June 12, from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. at Tropical Park, 7900 Sw 40th St., Miami; 786-395-1298 or email at email@example.com.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill