Get Outside: Workout-A-Thon for St. Jude
Sweat under the hot Florida sun to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
"Workout for Hope" Workout-A-Thon to raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Saturday, June 12, from 8 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Obstacle Course, 9:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. Family Festival
Tropical Park, 7900 Sw 40th St., Miami
Calling all muscle heads, dieting divas and gymorexics -- time to put all that time logged in at the gym to good use. Help the Health Joint Fitness Club raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital this Saturday by enjoying one of their challenging (yet doable) workouts at Tropical Park.
Enjoy (maybe the wrong word) a Boot Camp style workout that will have you sweating to point of heatstroke, the objective being for you to shed a few pounds and for Health Joint Fitness Club in its goal to raise at least $10,000 to be donated so St. Jude can continue its groundbreaking research and lifesaving care. This workout will do so more much for you than make you look hot in a bikini.
Saturday, June 12, from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. at Tropical Park, 7900 Sw 40th St., Miami; 786-395-1298 or email at email@example.com.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami