Get Outside: Workout-A-Thon for St. Jude
Sweat under the hot Florida sun to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Calling all muscle heads, dieting divas and gymorexics -- time to put all that time logged in at the gym to good use. Help the Health Joint Fitness Club raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital this Saturday by enjoying one of their challenging (yet doable) workouts at Tropical Park.
Enjoy (maybe the wrong word) a Boot Camp style workout that will have you sweating to point of heatstroke, the objective being for you to shed a few pounds and for Health Joint Fitness Club in its goal to raise at least $10,000 to be donated so St. Jude can continue its groundbreaking research and lifesaving care. This workout will do so more much for you than make you look hot in a bikini.
Saturday, June 12, from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. at Tropical Park, 7900 Sw 40th St., Miami; 786-395-1298 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Workout for Hope" Workout-A-Thon to raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Saturday, June 12, from 8 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Obstacle Course, 9:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. Family Festival
Tropical Park, 7900 Sw 40th St., Miami
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17