Get Outside: Workout-A-Thon for St. Jude
Sweat under the hot Florida sun to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
"Workout for Hope" Workout-A-Thon to raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Saturday, June 12, from 8 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Obstacle Course, 9:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. Family Festival
Tropical Park, 7900 Sw 40th St., Miami
Calling all muscle heads, dieting divas and gymorexics -- time to put all that time logged in at the gym to good use. Help the Health Joint Fitness Club raise funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital this Saturday by enjoying one of their challenging (yet doable) workouts at Tropical Park.
Enjoy (maybe the wrong word) a Boot Camp style workout that will have you sweating to point of heatstroke, the objective being for you to shed a few pounds and for Health Joint Fitness Club in its goal to raise at least $10,000 to be donated so St. Jude can continue its groundbreaking research and lifesaving care. This workout will do so more much for you than make you look hot in a bikini.
Saturday, June 12, from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. at Tropical Park, 7900 Sw 40th St., Miami; 786-395-1298 or email at email@example.com.
See and Do
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Flamenco legend Antonio Canales performs with 'Siudy Between Worlds' at the Arsht Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14