Get Out: Harley-Davidson Ladies Weekend
Get out of their way -- the ladies will be running the streets on their Harleys this weekend.
Bruce Rossmeyer’s Harley-Davidson Ladies Weekend
May 22, Ladies Only Ride at 9 a.m. from Bruce Rossmeyer's Sunrise Harley-Davidson
May 23, Ladies Only Garage Party from 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. at Bruce Rossmeyer's Fort Lauderdale Harley-Davidson
Ladies, if you want to feel the sun on your skin and the wind whipping through your mullet -- that is, hair as you straddle a powerful piece of machinery then Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley-Davidson has a weekend just for you. Sorry guys, you are not invited.
The event kicks off Saturday at 9 a.m. with a "Ladies Only Ride" starting from the Sunrise location and heading down to the Miccosukee Resort and Casino to gamble, eat and make merry.
The following day at the Fort Lauderdale location, the girls can get dirty at the “Ladies Garage Party,” an educational event teaching ladies the many parts of a motorcycle. Ladies can learn the ins and outs of bikes without a bunch of guys around patronizing them as well as buy all the Harley-Davidson accessories they need plus learn about safety, maintenance and service.
May 22, Ladies Only Ride at 9 a.m. from Bruce Rossmeyer’s Sunrise Harley-Davidson, 201 International Parkway, Sunrise; 954-414-4135.
May 23, Ladies Garage Party from 6 p.m. to 8:30 at Bruce Rossmeyer's Fort Lauderdale Harley-Davidson, 2871 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; 954-334-0431.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami