Get Out: Harley-Davidson Ladies Weekend
Get out of their way -- the ladies will be running the streets on their Harleys this weekend.
Bruce Rossmeyer’s Harley-Davidson Ladies Weekend
May 22, Ladies Only Ride at 9 a.m. from Bruce Rossmeyer's Sunrise Harley-Davidson
May 23, Ladies Only Garage Party from 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. at Bruce Rossmeyer's Fort Lauderdale Harley-Davidson
Ladies, if you want to feel the sun on your skin and the wind whipping through your mullet -- that is, hair as you straddle a powerful piece of machinery then Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley-Davidson has a weekend just for you. Sorry guys, you are not invited.
The event kicks off Saturday at 9 a.m. with a "Ladies Only Ride" starting from the Sunrise location and heading down to the Miccosukee Resort and Casino to gamble, eat and make merry.
The following day at the Fort Lauderdale location, the girls can get dirty at the “Ladies Garage Party,” an educational event teaching ladies the many parts of a motorcycle. Ladies can learn the ins and outs of bikes without a bunch of guys around patronizing them as well as buy all the Harley-Davidson accessories they need plus learn about safety, maintenance and service.
May 22, Ladies Only Ride at 9 a.m. from Bruce Rossmeyer’s Sunrise Harley-Davidson, 201 International Parkway, Sunrise; 954-414-4135.
May 23, Ladies Garage Party from 6 p.m. to 8:30 at Bruce Rossmeyer's Fort Lauderdale Harley-Davidson, 2871 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; 954-334-0431.
See and Do
- Youth Fair freebies, Parents’ Night Out, spring festivals & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Cartoonist Stephan Pastis at Books & Books on Sunday, March 16
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair: Five things we are excited about
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Gipsy Kings celebrate 25 years of 'Bamboleo' at the Hard Rock on May 15
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year