Get Out: Harley-Davidson Ladies Weekend
Get out of their way -- the ladies will be running the streets on their Harleys this weekend.
Bruce Rossmeyer’s Harley-Davidson Ladies Weekend
May 22, Ladies Only Ride at 9 a.m. from Bruce Rossmeyer's Sunrise Harley-Davidson
May 23, Ladies Only Garage Party from 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. at Bruce Rossmeyer's Fort Lauderdale Harley-Davidson
Ladies, if you want to feel the sun on your skin and the wind whipping through your mullet -- that is, hair as you straddle a powerful piece of machinery then Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley-Davidson has a weekend just for you. Sorry guys, you are not invited.
The event kicks off Saturday at 9 a.m. with a "Ladies Only Ride" starting from the Sunrise location and heading down to the Miccosukee Resort and Casino to gamble, eat and make merry.
The following day at the Fort Lauderdale location, the girls can get dirty at the “Ladies Garage Party,” an educational event teaching ladies the many parts of a motorcycle. Ladies can learn the ins and outs of bikes without a bunch of guys around patronizing them as well as buy all the Harley-Davidson accessories they need plus learn about safety, maintenance and service.
May 22, Ladies Only Ride at 9 a.m. from Bruce Rossmeyer’s Sunrise Harley-Davidson, 201 International Parkway, Sunrise; 954-414-4135.
May 23, Ladies Garage Party from 6 p.m. to 8:30 at Bruce Rossmeyer's Fort Lauderdale Harley-Davidson, 2871 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale; 954-334-0431.
See and Do
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season
- PARK(ing) Day Miami 2015 returns this Friday with mini parks popping up all over Miami
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami Sept. 18-20