Get in the mood for autumn at 'county fair'
Bath and Body Works event
Fall is in the air. Get pumped! On Saturday, pretend you live in a cool climate and head to the Bath & Body Works County Fair 12-4 p.m. Saturday when all the stores will be transformed into festive county fairs, complete with Blue Ribbon interactive experiences. You can actually join a pumpkin contest: Simply smell the range of new BBW candles and select your favorite. Next, visit the White Barn Home Fragrance area for the World’s Best Candle Challenge—take a trivia quiz to learn about all the ways burning wax can enhance the home. If you make a home fragrance purchase you get a free four-ounce preview edition of the Harvest Gathering Candle, complete with cello wrapping and tied with baker’s twine. OK, how fall is that?
On Our Radar
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere