Get in the mood for autumn at 'county fair'
Bath and Body Works event
Fall is in the air. Get pumped! On Saturday, pretend you live in a cool climate and head to the Bath & Body Works County Fair 12-4 p.m. Saturday when all the stores will be transformed into festive county fairs, complete with Blue Ribbon interactive experiences. You can actually join a pumpkin contest: Simply smell the range of new BBW candles and select your favorite. Next, visit the White Barn Home Fragrance area for the World’s Best Candle Challenge—take a trivia quiz to learn about all the ways burning wax can enhance the home. If you make a home fragrance purchase you get a free four-ounce preview edition of the Harvest Gathering Candle, complete with cello wrapping and tied with baker’s twine. OK, how fall is that?
On Our Radar
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory
- AC Hotel opens with a stylish bang
- Audrina Patridge: I'm loving life