Get in the mood for autumn at 'county fair'
Bath and Body Works event
Fall is in the air. Get pumped! On Saturday, pretend you live in a cool climate and head to the Bath & Body Works County Fair 12-4 p.m. Saturday when all the stores will be transformed into festive county fairs, complete with Blue Ribbon interactive experiences. You can actually join a pumpkin contest: Simply smell the range of new BBW candles and select your favorite. Next, visit the White Barn Home Fragrance area for the World’s Best Candle Challenge—take a trivia quiz to learn about all the ways burning wax can enhance the home. If you make a home fragrance purchase you get a free four-ounce preview edition of the Harvest Gathering Candle, complete with cello wrapping and tied with baker’s twine. OK, how fall is that?
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'