Get in the mood for autumn at 'county fair'
Bath and Body Works event
Fall is in the air. Get pumped! On Saturday, pretend you live in a cool climate and head to the Bath & Body Works County Fair 12-4 p.m. Saturday when all the stores will be transformed into festive county fairs, complete with Blue Ribbon interactive experiences. You can actually join a pumpkin contest: Simply smell the range of new BBW candles and select your favorite. Next, visit the White Barn Home Fragrance area for the World’s Best Candle Challenge—take a trivia quiz to learn about all the ways burning wax can enhance the home. If you make a home fragrance purchase you get a free four-ounce preview edition of the Harvest Gathering Candle, complete with cello wrapping and tied with baker’s twine. OK, how fall is that?
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love