Get in the mood for autumn at 'county fair'
Bath and Body Works event
Fall is in the air. Get pumped! On Saturday, pretend you live in a cool climate and head to the Bath & Body Works County Fair 12-4 p.m. Saturday when all the stores will be transformed into festive county fairs, complete with Blue Ribbon interactive experiences. You can actually join a pumpkin contest: Simply smell the range of new BBW candles and select your favorite. Next, visit the White Barn Home Fragrance area for the World’s Best Candle Challenge—take a trivia quiz to learn about all the ways burning wax can enhance the home. If you make a home fragrance purchase you get a free four-ounce preview edition of the Harvest Gathering Candle, complete with cello wrapping and tied with baker’s twine. OK, how fall is that?
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro