Get makeup tips from the man who helps Snooki look like....Snooki
James Vincent with Makeup Forever
We know we are going to see some amazing bodies on the runways at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week: Swim, but let’s not forget the faces. MAKE UP FOR EVER's celebrity artist James Vincent says we can expect lots of metallic and smoky eye, red lips and bold brows. Is being tan out? “In moderation it’s always gorgeous and more modern,’’ said Vincent, who did Snooki’s make-under when she announced her pregnancy. “I thought keeping her more natural made her look softer and more subtle and glowing.”
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika