Get makeup tips from the man who helps Snooki look like....Snooki
James Vincent with Makeup Forever
We know we are going to see some amazing bodies on the runways at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week: Swim, but let’s not forget the faces. MAKE UP FOR EVER's celebrity artist James Vincent says we can expect lots of metallic and smoky eye, red lips and bold brows. Is being tan out? “In moderation it’s always gorgeous and more modern,’’ said Vincent, who did Snooki’s make-under when she announced her pregnancy. “I thought keeping her more natural made her look softer and more subtle and glowing.”
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules