Get lucky this Friday night at Lucky You! 6 at the Bakehouse Art Complex in Wynwood
Take home original artwork by Miami artists at the annual art raffle for $10
Lucky You! 6 When: 7 -11:30 p.m. Nov. 8
Where: Bakehouse Art Complex, 561 NW 32nd St., Miami; 305-576-2828
Tickets: $60 at bacfl.org. Raffle tickets will be available at event for $10 each or $120 for a baker’s dozen (13). Admission includes cocktails, food and entertainment.
The Bakehouse Art Complex in Wynwood presents its annual art raffle, Lucky You! 6, on Friday, Nov. 8 from 7 – 11:30 p.m.
The fundraiser features work by more than 70 local artists in the Audrey Love Gallery. Most of the pieces are donated by the BAC’s resident artists and come in the form of paintings, sculptures, drawings, photography and mixed media works.
Guests are eligible to take their favorite piece home when they purchase raffle tickets for $10 each. The work regularly sells for $200 - $6,000! The 30,000-square-foot facility is open throughout the evening for guests to explore the studios and interact with the artists.
The proceeds from this event benefit the BAC's continuous programming and special events.
See and Do
- 'Frida: Unmasked' explores the life of famed artist Frida Kahlo
- New World Symphony releases Wallcast concert series schedule for 2014-2015
- Stage Door explores the songs of the 1960s with ‘What’s New Pussycat?’
- Raw intimacy in Carlota Pradera’s ‘Bare Bones’ at the Miami Theater Center
- Miami choreographer Rosie Herrera turns life in a Cuban cabaret to art for ‘Show.Girl.’ with Ballet Hispanico
- Pérez Art Museum Miami: 10 features you won’t want to miss
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Accessible Art: Arsht Center exhibit fuses fashion and art, a call for artists at Segafredo, and the Wolfsonian-FIU presents Rebirth of Rome
- LA artist Kenton Parker elevates the 'selfie' with solo exhibition at Primary Projects for Art Basel
- Big brands descend on Miami Art Week to expose emerging artists to the public