Get Lean for Spring with DeliverLean & Barry's Bootcamp
With bikini season in full swing. DeliverLean and Barry's Bootcamp team up to get you fit.
If swimsuit shopping has you in tears (don't fret, you aren't alone!), it's time to tone up, slim down and start a healthy diet routine.
Luckily for you, DeliverLean is pairing up with Barry’s Bootcamp (1835 Purdy Ave., Miami Beach) during the month of April. This month, DeliverLean will offer 4-days free of gourmet diet delivery with the purchase of a 4-week plan to all of Barry’s Bootcamp customers. DeliverLean will also be offering 10 percent of 10, 20 and 20 packs to all DeliverLean customers.
Yes, try the healthy, lean, low-carb meals designed to bring out your best muscle tone while simultaneously working out with the qualified trainers of Barry’s. A sampling will take place at Barry’s Bootcamp on Saturday, May 3 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
To sign up, visit here.
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Is this Miami's Ultimate Bikini Workout?
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- 6 Feel-Good Facts About WTRMLN WTR
- 7 Tips for a Better Bikini Butt
- Meet Fitness Guru Tracy Anderson!
- Fresh Is Better Delivers Healthy, Handcrafted Meals
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach