Get juiced at The Standard Hotel
The Standard Hotel hosts a juice cleanse to get those toxins out and get your body bikini-ready.
It's that time of year - time for your annual detox. No, not the Lindsay Lohan type of detox. It's time to wring all the muck from your body using nature's Drano, natural juice.
The Standard Spa, located in one of Miami's most wellness-centric hotels, offers guests the opportunity to try its first-ever Weekend Juice + Wellness Renewal program, offering a three-day cleanse to detoxify, alkalize, nourish and (bonus!) slim down in time for the summer.
Spa Director Mina Gough says this is the perfect way to get your groove back: “If one feels stressed out, fatigued, sickly, always thirsty and eating uncontrollably, guess what? Your body needs a vacation! And that’s precisely what a juice cleanse is for.”
Starting June 8, the holistic retreat will offer its first-ever Weekend Juice + Wellness Renewal program (with a pre-juice Q&A on June 6 and 7).
Guests will trade in their Cosmos for concoctions containing fruits, veggies and spices like cantaloupe, orange, ginger, tomato, carrot, red pepper, cucumber, fennel, lime, pineapple, apple, wheatgrass, kale, collard greens, lettuce, lemon, grapefruit, orange or cayenne pepper. Sounds tasty, right? Just keep your eyes on the prize - fitting into that monokini.
If you can't find time for the weekend retreat, The Standard Miami Beach hosts its five-day Juice Cleanse + Wellness Program from June 11-15. Both The Standard Weekend Juice + Wellness Renewal Weekend ($325) and 5-Day Experience ($375) include daily supply of juices, "Detox Your Life" Wellness Life Coaching Workshop, 90-minute spa wellness service (acupuncture, life coaching, massage therapy), health, fitness or yoga class, daily baths and daily Hamam experience bar.
Can't make it this month? Get your detox on later on in the summer.
Available Future Dates:
July 13 – 15: Weekend Juice Program
July 23 – 27: 5 Day Juice Program
August 13 – 17: 5day Juice Program
August 17 – 19: Weekend Juice Program
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes
- Top 5 things to do at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Miami Riverday Festival celebrates the Miami River's storied past
- Miami’s Mad Cat causes ‘Earthquake’ at Comedy Fest