Get juiced at The Standard Hotel
The Standard Hotel hosts a juice cleanse to get those toxins out and get your body bikini-ready.
It's that time of year - time for your annual detox. No, not the Lindsay Lohan type of detox. It's time to wring all the muck from your body using nature's Drano, natural juice.
The Standard Spa, located in one of Miami's most wellness-centric hotels, offers guests the opportunity to try its first-ever Weekend Juice + Wellness Renewal program, offering a three-day cleanse to detoxify, alkalize, nourish and (bonus!) slim down in time for the summer.
Spa Director Mina Gough says this is the perfect way to get your groove back: “If one feels stressed out, fatigued, sickly, always thirsty and eating uncontrollably, guess what? Your body needs a vacation! And that’s precisely what a juice cleanse is for.”
Starting June 8, the holistic retreat will offer its first-ever Weekend Juice + Wellness Renewal program (with a pre-juice Q&A on June 6 and 7).
Guests will trade in their Cosmos for concoctions containing fruits, veggies and spices like cantaloupe, orange, ginger, tomato, carrot, red pepper, cucumber, fennel, lime, pineapple, apple, wheatgrass, kale, collard greens, lettuce, lemon, grapefruit, orange or cayenne pepper. Sounds tasty, right? Just keep your eyes on the prize - fitting into that monokini.
If you can't find time for the weekend retreat, The Standard Miami Beach hosts its five-day Juice Cleanse + Wellness Program from June 11-15. Both The Standard Weekend Juice + Wellness Renewal Weekend ($325) and 5-Day Experience ($375) include daily supply of juices, "Detox Your Life" Wellness Life Coaching Workshop, 90-minute spa wellness service (acupuncture, life coaching, massage therapy), health, fitness or yoga class, daily baths and daily Hamam experience bar.
Can't make it this month? Get your detox on later on in the summer.
Available Future Dates:
July 13 – 15: Weekend Juice Program
July 23 – 27: 5 Day Juice Program
August 13 – 17: 5day Juice Program
August 17 – 19: Weekend Juice Program
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos