Get It Together, Miami
Get organized in a pinch with Neat Method as the home organization company expands to South Florida.
If your closet, drawers, office or kitchen resembles an episode of Extreme Hoarders, it's time to give Marissa Hagmeyer of Neat Method a ring.
Her specialty? Giving your space a Container Store catalog look. And she does all the de-cluttering for you.
Think of Neat Method as the go-to company created to organize every nook and cranny of your world. Recently launched in South Florida, Neat Method Independent Organizing Professional Hagmeyer will take your pad from drab to fab thanks to her training alongside Neat Method co-founders Ashley Murphy and Molly Graves.
Founded in San Francisco in 2010, Neat Method is more than professional home organization — it's a lifestyle service which produces a more well-arranged, comfortable living environment by designing customized solutions to create a new level of comfort and style in the home, office and beyond.
"I am thrilled to offer Neat's services in sunny Florida. With a passion for creating clutter-free living environments, I always find that there is something so calming about stepping into a room or closet or drawers that is perfectly organized, clean and structured. I want to bring my clients a sense of calmness in their home and create a living environment that is comfortable and content," Hagmeyer says.
Take your space from chaotic to coordinated with the Neat Method — and thank us later.
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya