Get it Shorty
Forget that Yodel, now you can hit up the vending machine at The Standard Spa for a fashion fix.
Snickers, trail mixes, Bugles, Yodels, Twix, Cheetos — vending machines are just the thing when a snack attack strikes.
Now you can hit up vending machines for a fashion fix, too.
On July 6th at The Standard Spa, Miami, new vending machines filled with the Quicksilver X Standard boardshort collection, bikinis, wayfarer sunglasses and well as Shiseido suncare goodies are moving in.
Alas, a vending machine with zero empty calories.
The Standard Miami
40 Island Avenue, Miami Beach
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store