Get it Shorty
Forget that Yodel, now you can hit up the vending machine at The Standard Spa for a fashion fix.
The Standard Miami
40 Island Avenue, Miami Beach
Snickers, trail mixes, Bugles, Yodels, Twix, Cheetos — vending machines are just the thing when a snack attack strikes.
Now you can hit up vending machines for a fashion fix, too.
On July 6th at The Standard Spa, Miami, new vending machines filled with the Quicksilver X Standard boardshort collection, bikinis, wayfarer sunglasses and well as Shiseido suncare goodies are moving in.
Alas, a vending machine with zero empty calories.
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends