Get it Shorty
Forget that Yodel, now you can hit up the vending machine at The Standard Spa for a fashion fix.
The Standard Miami
40 Island Avenue, Miami Beach
Snickers, trail mixes, Bugles, Yodels, Twix, Cheetos — vending machines are just the thing when a snack attack strikes.
Now you can hit up vending machines for a fashion fix, too.
On July 6th at The Standard Spa, Miami, new vending machines filled with the Quicksilver X Standard boardshort collection, bikinis, wayfarer sunglasses and well as Shiseido suncare goodies are moving in.
Alas, a vending machine with zero empty calories.
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami