Get it Shorty
Forget that Yodel, now you can hit up the vending machine at The Standard Spa for a fashion fix.
The Standard Miami
40 Island Avenue, Miami Beach
Snickers, trail mixes, Bugles, Yodels, Twix, Cheetos — vending machines are just the thing when a snack attack strikes.
Now you can hit up vending machines for a fashion fix, too.
On July 6th at The Standard Spa, Miami, new vending machines filled with the Quicksilver X Standard boardshort collection, bikinis, wayfarer sunglasses and well as Shiseido suncare goodies are moving in.
Alas, a vending machine with zero empty calories.
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look
- Cold Weather Styles According to Miami's Fashion Bloggers