Get holiday ready with a beauty break
GBS wants to make you look like a celeb
Take a “beauty” break from the holiday madness with complimentary pampering treatments and last minute, holiday shopping for the beauty buffs on your list all month at GBS The Beauty Store.
Drop by your local GBS during one of the many beauty events throughout December to enjoy professional beauty consultations, free samples and mini-spa-treatments from the most recognized and respected brands in the industry while stocking up on the latest products for the hottest trends in beauty. Here are a few to whet your beauty appetite:
Meet and Treat with Peter Thomas Roth (pictured) – Enjoy one-on-one professional skincare consultations along with complimentary peels or mini-facials (up to $125 value) from a PTR skincare specialist. Appointments suggested.
Goldfaden Facials – Join professionals from Goldfaden for detoxifying mini-facials. Appointments suggested. Experience the all new Goldfaden, the first dermatologist developed natural skincare brand (it’s how Kate Hudson gets her glow!).
Lanza/Solano Treatments & Blowouts – Take healthy hair to a new level and join professionals from Lanza/Solano for complimentary deep conditioning hair care treatments and blowouts. Appointments suggested. Glo Facials – Join professionals from Glo for rejuvenating mini-facials. Appointments suggested.
Nuxe Skin Consultations – Discover the luxury of nature with professionals from Nuxe, an all natural French skin care collection based on plant extracts and aromatherapeutic essential oils
Phyto Hair Consultations – Reveal your hair’s natural beauty with Phyto, the botanical hair care line which boasts highly concentrated, plant-based solutions.
Davines Hair Consultations – Meet your hair’s every need with Davines, the sustainable hair care line inspired by beauty, nature and tradition.
Murad Skin Scanner – Get a high-tech look at your skin and see first-hand what those days baking in the sun did to your skin…and not washing your face after a long night out! Let the Murad Expert solve the concerns your complexion faces with Murad’s problem-solving products and treatments.
Schedule and locations at www.GBSbeauty.com.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision