Get happy: Cheers to 2 new happy hours
Cheers to two new happy hours in the Magic City
China Grill Miami Beach brings the fun to its bar daily from noon-8pm beginning Dec 16. Feast on two-for-one cocktails and half-priced appetizers and toast to it being 5 o'clock somewhere. Our picks? The pear margarita (Milagro Silver tequila, pear liqueur, pear nectar and grenadine), the beef & scallion dumplings and lobster pancakes.
Edge, Steak & Bar is bringing daily discounts to the Four Seasons Miami. Beginning Dec 12, indulge in drink & bar bite specials seven days a week from 3-7pm. Highlights include 2-for-1 deals on wines by the glass, craft beers and cocktails and $1 "surf & turf" bar bites. Look out for the BBQ Collins ( Knob Creek bourbon, lemon sour, BBQ bitters, egg white & Bell’s amber ale) and East Coast oysters.
China Grill Miami Beach
Happy hour daily, noon-8pm
404 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Edge, Steak & Bar
Happy hour daily 3-7pm
1435 Brickell Ave, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's giving away free cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week