Get half-off the price of tickets for Fashion Rush Miami during Swim Fashion Weekend
Savings gets you food and drinks for two shows over the weekend
Miami Beach is one of a handful of world-wide fashion meccas, and during Miami Fashion Week, it explodes with a barrage of fabulous events. Rub elbows with the fashionistas and enjoy a fabulous weekend of fashion, food, cocktails, and music with this half-off deal for tickets to Fashion Rush Miami!
Pay just $35 for two Main Event ticket packages, which provide general access to all events and include complimentary wine, spirits, and food, complimentary drinks and cupcakes at the launch event, and access to the red carpet at the main event.
Events include the launch party on Friday, July 20 at Kitchen 305 at the Newport Beachside Hotel (16701 Collins Ave., North Miami Beach) and the main fashion event featuring fashion shows, cocktails, and cuisine on Saturday, July 21 at Bamboo nightclub (550 Washington Ave.) on Miami Beach. Featured designers include Betsy Moss, Wet Couture Swimwear, Segui, Burgundy Menswear, and Intyce Swimwear, among others.
Fashion Rush Miami is a showcase of fashion by up-and-coming designers and boutiques, combined with a celebration of wine, spirits, and culinary creations. A portion of proceeds will benefit A Child’s Hope Foundation, which helps orphaned children in such countries as South Korea, Haiti, China, and Peru.
- New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Top Trends
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events