Get half-off the price of tickets for Fashion Rush Miami during Swim Fashion Weekend
Savings gets you food and drinks for two shows over the weekend
Miami Beach is one of a handful of world-wide fashion meccas, and during Miami Fashion Week, it explodes with a barrage of fabulous events. Rub elbows with the fashionistas and enjoy a fabulous weekend of fashion, food, cocktails, and music with this half-off deal for tickets to Fashion Rush Miami!
Pay just $35 for two Main Event ticket packages, which provide general access to all events and include complimentary wine, spirits, and food, complimentary drinks and cupcakes at the launch event, and access to the red carpet at the main event.
Events include the launch party on Friday, July 20 at Kitchen 305 at the Newport Beachside Hotel (16701 Collins Ave., North Miami Beach) and the main fashion event featuring fashion shows, cocktails, and cuisine on Saturday, July 21 at Bamboo nightclub (550 Washington Ave.) on Miami Beach. Featured designers include Betsy Moss, Wet Couture Swimwear, Segui, Burgundy Menswear, and Intyce Swimwear, among others.
Fashion Rush Miami is a showcase of fashion by up-and-coming designers and boutiques, combined with a celebration of wine, spirits, and culinary creations. A portion of proceeds will benefit A Child’s Hope Foundation, which helps orphaned children in such countries as South Korea, Haiti, China, and Peru.
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- This Miami mom of 2 walked the runway in sexy swimwear at Splashion 2016
- Wetter is Better: A Look into this Season's Swim Week
- FUNKSHION: Fashion Week Miami Beach 2016
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Swim Week Lives On