Get Fit for Less at Pritikin Longevity Center
The Pritikin Longevity Center Celebrates 35 Years in May and new 2014 programs.
It’s time to break out the shorts, bikinis and the sunscreen because summer is right around the corner. Yes, in a concerted effort to enjoy every little moment of those all-too-brief days of pool time, BBQs and sunshine, the Pritikin Longevity Center has created a special for locals — and they've got you covered from head to toe (literally). The center focuses on changing one's entire outlook on change — from diet to execrise and to getting one's health risks such as high cholesterol or diabetes under control.
Here's the full 411 on the Pritikin Longevity Center 35th Anniversary Celebration which offers a 15 percent off discount for Miami residents only which is valid for booking stays May 1 through May 31, 2014:
·One 60-minute personal training session
· One Metabolic Rate Testing
· One year online membership
· $500 credit towards a future full length stay program at Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa, valid through Dec 31, 2015
· Pritikin Starter Kit
Price: $5,583.00 for a single or $9,212.00 for doubles (originally $6,569.00 for a single and $10,838 for a double)
8755 NW 36th Street, Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body
- 6 Feel-Good Facts About WTRMLN WTR
- 7 Tips for a Better Bikini Butt
- Meet Fitness Guru Tracy Anderson!
- Fresh Is Better Delivers Healthy, Handcrafted Meals
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- SoulCycle Debuts at 1 Hotel South Beach
- September is National Yoga Month