Get a facial, go home with a lip balm
At the Mandarin
August is looking up.
During the entire month, visitors to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental,Miami booking any 80-minute facial will receive a complimentary revitalizing lip treatment with ESPA’s new plumping, hydrating and soothing lip moisturizer.
The nurturing lip balm is infused with Mandarin Essential Oil to give the formula its signature sweet citrus flavor and aroma and is housed in a chic, sleek compact with a mirror. Following the treatment, grab a mango pomegranate mimosa inspired by the balm’s tropical ingredients, served poolside. The ESPA Mandarin Lip Balm will also be available for purchase in The Spa boutique, 500 Brickell Key Dr. and www.espaonline.com
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino