Get a facial, go home with a lip balm
At the Mandarin
August is looking up.
During the entire month, visitors to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental,Miami booking any 80-minute facial will receive a complimentary revitalizing lip treatment with ESPA’s new plumping, hydrating and soothing lip moisturizer.
The nurturing lip balm is infused with Mandarin Essential Oil to give the formula its signature sweet citrus flavor and aroma and is housed in a chic, sleek compact with a mirror. Following the treatment, grab a mango pomegranate mimosa inspired by the balm’s tropical ingredients, served poolside. The ESPA Mandarin Lip Balm will also be available for purchase in The Spa boutique, 500 Brickell Key Dr. and www.espaonline.com
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested