Get a facial, go home with a lip balm
At the Mandarin
August is looking up.
During the entire month, visitors to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental,Miami booking any 80-minute facial will receive a complimentary revitalizing lip treatment with ESPA’s new plumping, hydrating and soothing lip moisturizer.
The nurturing lip balm is infused with Mandarin Essential Oil to give the formula its signature sweet citrus flavor and aroma and is housed in a chic, sleek compact with a mirror. Following the treatment, grab a mango pomegranate mimosa inspired by the balm’s tropical ingredients, served poolside. The ESPA Mandarin Lip Balm will also be available for purchase in The Spa boutique, 500 Brickell Key Dr. and www.espaonline.com
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star