Get a facial, go home with a lip balm
At the Mandarin
August is looking up.
During the entire month, visitors to The Spa at Mandarin Oriental,Miami booking any 80-minute facial will receive a complimentary revitalizing lip treatment with ESPA’s new plumping, hydrating and soothing lip moisturizer.
The nurturing lip balm is infused with Mandarin Essential Oil to give the formula its signature sweet citrus flavor and aroma and is housed in a chic, sleek compact with a mirror. Following the treatment, grab a mango pomegranate mimosa inspired by the balm’s tropical ingredients, served poolside. The ESPA Mandarin Lip Balm will also be available for purchase in The Spa boutique, 500 Brickell Key Dr. and www.espaonline.com
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges