Discounts & Deals in Downtown Miami's Epic Hotel
270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Epic wants you - and all your friends - to book a night (or three) at its downtown location - and it's got the deals to prove it...
- Whip our your Florda ID and enjoy 20% off nightly room rates, complimentary morning coffee & tea service and daily wine hours. Rates start at $238 per night, book with rate code “FSR”.
- Epic celebrates the LGBT community with its “Summer of Pride” program. Guests can enjoy 15% off the best available rate (currently $212 per night) through Labor Day. Guests will also enjoy a $15 daily resort credit to be used at Area 31 and a special pride-themed welcome gift. Offer valid for stays from Thursday – Sunday from now through September 5th, book with rate code “PRIDE”.
- Spa lovers can hop on the Miami Spa Month bandwagon. Book a two-day, one-night package and receive a complimentary class at exhale spa and breakfast for $1. Select spa treatments are $99 as part of Miami Spa Month. Rates start at $199 per night and are available through September 30, 2010.
- Linger a bit with Epic's Double Dip offer. Book two night and get a third free, plus your choice of cocktail or breakfast for $1 and all of the hotel's standard guest freebies including daily complimentary wine hour, morning tea and coffee, daily newspaper and access to pre-loaded e-readers. Book and travel by September 30th with rate code “DSP3”.
- Finally, Epic invites teachers to unwind with its “Time Out For Teachers” special rate. Rates start at is $109 for cityview and $134 for waterview rooms. Offer available from June 30th through September 12th with rate code “TOT” (blackout dates include June 8-10 and July 21-23).
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package