Get edgy with contemporary American eats at the Four Seasons Miami
Contemporary American eats arrive at the Four Seasons Miami this month as chefs Aaron Brooks and James King open Edge, Steak & Bar. The newly-renovated 3,300-square-foot venue will serve “well-priced” shellfish, tartars and mains like Tanglewood Farms chicken and the Edge buger with Vermont cheddar and house-made pickles. Other menu highlights include crispy pork belly, lobster corn soup, basil-crusted corvina (pictured), BBQ spiced sweet potato fries and coffee and donuts.
Edge, Steak & Bar
Four Seasons Miami
1435 Brickell Ave, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week