Get edgy with contemporary American eats at the Four Seasons Miami
Contemporary American eats arrive at the Four Seasons Miami this month as chefs Aaron Brooks and James King open Edge, Steak & Bar. The newly-renovated 3,300-square-foot venue will serve “well-priced” shellfish, tartars and mains like Tanglewood Farms chicken and the Edge buger with Vermont cheddar and house-made pickles. Other menu highlights include crispy pork belly, lobster corn soup, basil-crusted corvina (pictured), BBQ spiced sweet potato fries and coffee and donuts.
Edge, Steak & Bar
Four Seasons Miami
1435 Brickell Ave, Miami
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again