Get edgy with contemporary American eats at the Four Seasons Miami
Edge, Steak & Bar
Four Seasons Miami
1435 Brickell Ave, Miami
Contemporary American eats arrive at the Four Seasons Miami this month as chefs Aaron Brooks and James King open Edge, Steak & Bar. The newly-renovated 3,300-square-foot venue will serve “well-priced” shellfish, tartars and mains like Tanglewood Farms chicken and the Edge buger with Vermont cheddar and house-made pickles. Other menu highlights include crispy pork belly, lobster corn soup, basil-crusted corvina (pictured), BBQ spiced sweet potato fries and coffee and donuts.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?