Get a dessert inspired by Showtime's Dexter
At Steak 954
In anticipation of the return of Showtime’s hit series ‘Dexter’ on September 30th, South Floridians can celebrate with their favorite Miami Police Forensics Expert at Steak 954.
So Michael C. Hall probably won't be there, but starting now, the restaurant's Pastry Chef Sarah Magoon is serving up an especially gory sweet:
Thes Dexter-Inspired Dessert is a Crème Brulee Cheesecake with Rhubarb Compote, Wild Strawberry and Graham Cracker Tuile, plated with blood-like stains and deep red hues.
At just $9, it definitely is an ice breaker or way to end a date.
Located in the W Fort Lauderdale.
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how