Get a dessert inspired by Showtime's Dexter
At Steak 954
In anticipation of the return of Showtime’s hit series ‘Dexter’ on September 30th, South Floridians can celebrate with their favorite Miami Police Forensics Expert at Steak 954.
So Michael C. Hall probably won't be there, but starting now, the restaurant's Pastry Chef Sarah Magoon is serving up an especially gory sweet:
Thes Dexter-Inspired Dessert is a Crème Brulee Cheesecake with Rhubarb Compote, Wild Strawberry and Graham Cracker Tuile, plated with blood-like stains and deep red hues.
At just $9, it definitely is an ice breaker or way to end a date.
Located in the W Fort Lauderdale.
On Our Radar
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo