Get a dessert inspired by Showtime's Dexter
At Steak 954
In anticipation of the return of Showtime’s hit series ‘Dexter’ on September 30th, South Floridians can celebrate with their favorite Miami Police Forensics Expert at Steak 954.
So Michael C. Hall probably won't be there, but starting now, the restaurant's Pastry Chef Sarah Magoon is serving up an especially gory sweet:
Thes Dexter-Inspired Dessert is a Crème Brulee Cheesecake with Rhubarb Compote, Wild Strawberry and Graham Cracker Tuile, plated with blood-like stains and deep red hues.
At just $9, it definitely is an ice breaker or way to end a date.
Located in the W Fort Lauderdale.
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Karent Sierra headed to jail (not really)
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove