Get a dessert inspired by Showtime's Dexter
At Steak 954
In anticipation of the return of Showtime’s hit series ‘Dexter’ on September 30th, South Floridians can celebrate with their favorite Miami Police Forensics Expert at Steak 954.
So Michael C. Hall probably won't be there, but starting now, the restaurant's Pastry Chef Sarah Magoon is serving up an especially gory sweet:
Thes Dexter-Inspired Dessert is a Crème Brulee Cheesecake with Rhubarb Compote, Wild Strawberry and Graham Cracker Tuile, plated with blood-like stains and deep red hues.
At just $9, it definitely is an ice breaker or way to end a date.
Located in the W Fort Lauderdale.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges