Get a dessert inspired by Showtime's Dexter
At Steak 954
In anticipation of the return of Showtime’s hit series ‘Dexter’ on September 30th, South Floridians can celebrate with their favorite Miami Police Forensics Expert at Steak 954.
So Michael C. Hall probably won't be there, but starting now, the restaurant's Pastry Chef Sarah Magoon is serving up an especially gory sweet:
Thes Dexter-Inspired Dessert is a Crème Brulee Cheesecake with Rhubarb Compote, Wild Strawberry and Graham Cracker Tuile, plated with blood-like stains and deep red hues.
At just $9, it definitely is an ice breaker or way to end a date.
Located in the W Fort Lauderdale.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour