Get cozy for charity
Coat's designed by a reality mom
Granted, we rarely need warm clothing where we live, but others from actual winter climates do. Reality mom Kris Jenner has teamed up with Curel Skincare to create a limited edition "Barrier" puffy long jacket in honor of One Warm Coat, a charity dedicated to keeping America from freezing. It's made of down and costs $198 at Searlenyc.com. Proceeds go to getting one person one free coat this winter. Doubt it's going to daughters, Kourtney, Kim or Khloe - they seem to have enough clothes already. Go to curel.com for more info.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules