Get cozy for charity
Coat's designed by a reality mom
Granted, we rarely need warm clothing where we live, but others from actual winter climates do. Reality mom Kris Jenner has teamed up with Curel Skincare to create a limited edition "Barrier" puffy long jacket in honor of One Warm Coat, a charity dedicated to keeping America from freezing. It's made of down and costs $198 at Searlenyc.com. Proceeds go to getting one person one free coat this winter. Doubt it's going to daughters, Kourtney, Kim or Khloe - they seem to have enough clothes already. Go to curel.com for more info.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau