Get cozy for charity
Coat's designed by a reality mom
Granted, we rarely need warm clothing where we live, but others from actual winter climates do. Reality mom Kris Jenner has teamed up with Curel Skincare to create a limited edition "Barrier" puffy long jacket in honor of One Warm Coat, a charity dedicated to keeping America from freezing. It's made of down and costs $198 at Searlenyc.com. Proceeds go to getting one person one free coat this winter. Doubt it's going to daughters, Kourtney, Kim or Khloe - they seem to have enough clothes already. Go to curel.com for more info.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami