Get cozy for charity
Coat's designed by a reality mom
Granted, we rarely need warm clothing where we live, but others from actual winter climates do. Reality mom Kris Jenner has teamed up with Curel Skincare to create a limited edition "Barrier" puffy long jacket in honor of One Warm Coat, a charity dedicated to keeping America from freezing. It's made of down and costs $198 at Searlenyc.com. Proceeds go to getting one person one free coat this winter. Doubt it's going to daughters, Kourtney, Kim or Khloe - they seem to have enough clothes already. Go to curel.com for more info.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love