Get Clear Skin in Miami
Want to banish bad skin forever? Regular facials at newly opened Le Petite Skin Retreat are a must.
Le Petite Skin Retreat
400 Alton Road, Townhouse 105M, Miami Beach
The lowdown: Want to banish bad skin forever? Regular facials at newly opened Le Petite Skin Retreat are a must. Owner Lauren Anavim, along with her team of highly skilled aestheticians offers facials, nail services, make up application and massages in a boutique-style setting.
“We have the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our pedicure chairs are jetless with disposable liners preventing any cross contamination. And we are unique in the fact that all of our service providers have years of experience,” Anavim says.
The ‘hood: Nestled alongside the Miami Beach Marina in the South of Fifth neighborhood, Le Petite Skin Retreat offers breathtaking ocean views.
The vibe: “Soothing shades of aqua and white make you feel completely surrounded by water creating an immediate calming effect when you walk in,” Anavim says.
The highlights: Kick back and relax with Eminence Organic Skin Care specialist Suzanne Barroso’s 75-minute facial ($150) with a focus on anti-aging treatments including LED and micro current. For manicures and pedicures ($55), seek Natalia Gallardo. Natalia Lehotska will shape your brows to perfection by threading, tweezing or waxing ($35). And Audrey will work out any tension with her one-hour deep-tissue sports massage ($100).
- Ladurée Opens in Miami Beach
- Meet Sarah Jessica Parker & Read Our Q&A
- New York Fashion Week reveals the fall trends to expect in Miami
- Miami's E-Commerce Boom
- Stella McCartney on her adidas Collaboration
- Indochino brings affordable custom suits to Miami with Traveling Tailor pop-up
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Watch the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Shows LIVE from New York on Miami.com
- Trend it Like Beckham
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid