Get Clear Skin in Miami
Want to banish bad skin forever? Regular facials at newly opened Le Petite Skin Retreat are a must.
Le Petite Skin Retreat
400 Alton Road, Townhouse 105M, Miami Beach
The lowdown: Want to banish bad skin forever? Regular facials at newly opened Le Petite Skin Retreat are a must. Owner Lauren Anavim, along with her team of highly skilled aestheticians offers facials, nail services, make up application and massages in a boutique-style setting.
“We have the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our pedicure chairs are jetless with disposable liners preventing any cross contamination. And we are unique in the fact that all of our service providers have years of experience,” Anavim says.
The ‘hood: Nestled alongside the Miami Beach Marina in the South of Fifth neighborhood, Le Petite Skin Retreat offers breathtaking ocean views.
The vibe: “Soothing shades of aqua and white make you feel completely surrounded by water creating an immediate calming effect when you walk in,” Anavim says.
The highlights: Kick back and relax with Eminence Organic Skin Care specialist Suzanne Barroso’s 75-minute facial ($150) with a focus on anti-aging treatments including LED and micro current. For manicures and pedicures ($55), seek Natalia Gallardo. Natalia Lehotska will shape your brows to perfection by threading, tweezing or waxing ($35). And Audrey will work out any tension with her one-hour deep-tissue sports massage ($100).
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to men’s and women’s fashion in Miami this summer