Get (clam)baked at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach this summer
Every Tuesday, all summer, starting May 20.
Summer at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach is about to get clammy.
Chef Jamie DeRosa is rolling out a traditional, New England-style lobster clambake every Tuesday this summer, starting this week.
For $35 a person, chow down on lobstah, corn, clams, potatoes and all the fixins, including New England clam chowdah and Narrangansett Beer.
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach
- Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
- Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
- Miami restaurant updates: Ins, Outs and Almosts