Get (clam)baked at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach this summer
Every Tuesday, all summer, starting May 20.
Summer at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach is about to get clammy.
Chef Jamie DeRosa is rolling out a traditional, New England-style lobster clambake every Tuesday this summer, starting this week.
For $35 a person, chow down on lobstah, corn, clams, potatoes and all the fixins, including New England clam chowdah and Narrangansett Beer.
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- LIV nightclub founder David Grutman to open Komodo restaurant in Brickell
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park