Get (clam)baked at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach this summer
Every Tuesday, all summer, starting May 20.
Summer at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach is about to get clammy.
Chef Jamie DeRosa is rolling out a traditional, New England-style lobster clambake every Tuesday this summer, starting this week.
For $35 a person, chow down on lobstah, corn, clams, potatoes and all the fixins, including New England clam chowdah and Narrangansett Beer.
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District