Get (clam)baked at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach this summer
Every Tuesday, all summer, starting May 20.
Summer at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach is about to get clammy.
Chef Jamie DeRosa is rolling out a traditional, New England-style lobster clambake every Tuesday this summer, starting this week.
For $35 a person, chow down on lobstah, corn, clams, potatoes and all the fixins, including New England clam chowdah and Narrangansett Beer.
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette
- Power through lunch with Miami's best express-lunch options
- Eat, drink and toast Bastille Day Monday, July 14
- The List: Eating around Miami with Dewey LoSasso