Get (clam)baked at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach this summer
Every Tuesday, all summer, starting May 20.
Summer at Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach is about to get clammy.
Chef Jamie DeRosa is rolling out a traditional, New England-style lobster clambake every Tuesday this summer, starting this week.
For $35 a person, chow down on lobstah, corn, clams, potatoes and all the fixins, including New England clam chowdah and Narrangansett Beer.
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach
- Taste of the Nation serves up food, wine and beer for charity in Miami Beach
- Chef Herb Wilson is out at new Red Ginger in South Beach
- Fox's Sherron Inn to close in South Miami after 69 years