German soccer star does Miami right
After a night of celebrating the Miami Heat winning the NBA championship, German soccer star Jérôme Boateng decided to continue the celebration on Friday evening, heading to South Beach for dinner at CATCH Miami. Boateng, who’s in town for a charity beach football match, was joined by a large group of friends “who enjoyed essentially everything on the menu,” dishes an insider. Following dinner, the group stopped next door to SL Miami where they were seated at a VIP table beside the DJ booth. Says our spy: “Boateng was clearly letting loose for the evening, hopping into the booth to take over for the night.” Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck joined the delightfully named “Fux Friday” revelry alongside Boateng, who was seen “popping bottles” until the place closed.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love