German soccer star does Miami right
After a night of celebrating the Miami Heat winning the NBA championship, German soccer star Jérôme Boateng decided to continue the celebration on Friday evening, heading to South Beach for dinner at CATCH Miami. Boateng, who’s in town for a charity beach football match, was joined by a large group of friends “who enjoyed essentially everything on the menu,” dishes an insider. Following dinner, the group stopped next door to SL Miami where they were seated at a VIP table beside the DJ booth. Says our spy: “Boateng was clearly letting loose for the evening, hopping into the booth to take over for the night.” Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck joined the delightfully named “Fux Friday” revelry alongside Boateng, who was seen “popping bottles” until the place closed.
On Our Radar
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert
- Own a piece of art by Chris Brown