German soccer star does Miami right
After a night of celebrating the Miami Heat winning the NBA championship, German soccer star Jérôme Boateng decided to continue the celebration on Friday evening, heading to South Beach for dinner at CATCH Miami. Boateng, who’s in town for a charity beach football match, was joined by a large group of friends “who enjoyed essentially everything on the menu,” dishes an insider. Following dinner, the group stopped next door to SL Miami where they were seated at a VIP table beside the DJ booth. Says our spy: “Boateng was clearly letting loose for the evening, hopping into the booth to take over for the night.” Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck joined the delightfully named “Fux Friday” revelry alongside Boateng, who was seen “popping bottles” until the place closed.
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home