German soccer star does Miami right
After a night of celebrating the Miami Heat winning the NBA championship, German soccer star Jérôme Boateng decided to continue the celebration on Friday evening, heading to South Beach for dinner at CATCH Miami. Boateng, who’s in town for a charity beach football match, was joined by a large group of friends “who enjoyed essentially everything on the menu,” dishes an insider. Following dinner, the group stopped next door to SL Miami where they were seated at a VIP table beside the DJ booth. Says our spy: “Boateng was clearly letting loose for the evening, hopping into the booth to take over for the night.” Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck joined the delightfully named “Fux Friday” revelry alongside Boateng, who was seen “popping bottles” until the place closed.
On Our Radar
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.