George's in South Miami hosts African Night
Head to George's in South Miami for some wild life, literally. There will be a lion.
George's in South Miami (1549 Sunset) is going wild. Tonight the South Miami eatery brings in a giraffe, lion, zebra and camel for "African Night'.' The animals will be in front of the restaurant (caged or something, we assume) starting at 6 p.m. tonight. Should be a wild scene.
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- 9Beach is a lounge/restaurant/bar hailing from the Holy Land
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- Craft Beer of the Week: Eraser IPA
- Mimmo's Mozzarella is whey too good to ignore in North Miami
- Review: Tom Colicchio's Beachcraft shows potential in Miami Beach
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Small plates and alfresco vibes at Deck Sixteen