George's in South Miami hosts African Night
Head to George's in South Miami for some wild life, literally. There will be a lion.
George's in South Miami (1549 Sunset) is going wild. Tonight the South Miami eatery brings in a giraffe, lion, zebra and camel for "African Night'.' The animals will be in front of the restaurant (caged or something, we assume) starting at 6 p.m. tonight. Should be a wild scene.
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- Fusion of cultures nets stellar ramen at Ichimi
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants