George's in South Miami hosts African Night
Head to George's in South Miami for some wild life, literally. There will be a lion.
George's in South Miami (1549 Sunset) is going wild. Tonight the South Miami eatery brings in a giraffe, lion, zebra and camel for "African Night'.' The animals will be in front of the restaurant (caged or something, we assume) starting at 6 p.m. tonight. Should be a wild scene.
- Get a taste of Caribbean food at Ivan's Gastro in North Miami Beach
- Cinco de Mayo beer dinner at The Federal will star J. Wakefield Brewing
- Icy-cool crudo and rocket-hot rocks at Modern Garden in Miami
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The Gang in midtown Miami goes long on flair, falls short on fare
- New-look STK in Miami Beach is off to a sexy, meaty start
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Find a taste of Portugal at Lisboa Grill in Key Biscayne
- Miami's Momi doubles down with downtown dumpling den