George's in South Miami hosts African Night
Head to George's in South Miami for some wild life, literally. There will be a lion.
George's in South Miami (1549 Sunset) is going wild. Tonight the South Miami eatery brings in a giraffe, lion, zebra and camel for "African Night'.' The animals will be in front of the restaurant (caged or something, we assume) starting at 6 p.m. tonight. Should be a wild scene.
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Sapore di Mare serves a slice of Italy in Coconut Grove
- Miami restaurant review: La Moderna in Miami Beach has a winning recipe for Italian classics
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids