George's in South Miami hosts African Night
Head to George's in South Miami for some wild life, literally. There will be a lion.
George's in South Miami (1549 Sunset) is going wild. Tonight the South Miami eatery brings in a giraffe, lion, zebra and camel for "African Night'.' The animals will be in front of the restaurant (caged or something, we assume) starting at 6 p.m. tonight. Should be a wild scene.
- Three stars for Mignonette, Miami's charming new oyster bar
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Sail with Funky Buddha Brewery on a craft brew cruise in March
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Finka fuses Cuban, Korean and Peruvian food in west Miami
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Food at Red Velvet in Sunny Isles goes way beyond froyo
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2