MIA's George Stone Crab pop-up
Claw your way past TSA through May 15
American Airlines North Terminal, Concourse D near Gate 17
Flying American through MIA isn't entirely hideous, at least not for the next two weeks, when the pop-up branch of George Stone Crab at the Prive Gourmet Market sells its last fresh stone crab of the season. The airline friendly Take-N-Go stone crab packages consist of of three or six pounds of large claws packaged in an insulated cooler and accompanied by a wooden mallet, moist wipes and George Stone Crab mustard dipping sauce. The carry-on package is approved for travel and will keep products fresh for up to 48 hours. Once placed in a refrigerator, the claws will keep up to five days, but who's waiting that long to eat 'em? Actually, it's American Airlines. You never know.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar