MIA's George Stone Crab pop-up
Claw your way past TSA through May 15
American Airlines North Terminal, Concourse D near Gate 17
Flying American through MIA isn't entirely hideous, at least not for the next two weeks, when the pop-up branch of George Stone Crab at the Prive Gourmet Market sells its last fresh stone crab of the season. The airline friendly Take-N-Go stone crab packages consist of of three or six pounds of large claws packaged in an insulated cooler and accompanied by a wooden mallet, moist wipes and George Stone Crab mustard dipping sauce. The carry-on package is approved for travel and will keep products fresh for up to 48 hours. Once placed in a refrigerator, the claws will keep up to five days, but who's waiting that long to eat 'em? Actually, it's American Airlines. You never know.
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood