George Clooney heading to court?
George Clooney may soon stand trial. The actor, along with his girlfriend Elisabeth Canalis, were named potential witnesses in a scandalous trial against Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi. Next month the 74-year-old politician goes on trial for allegedly paying for sex with an underage girl last year.
The Oscar winner has a home in Lake Como.
But Clooney is confused by his insertion on the witness list. “It seems odd since I’ve only met Berlusconi once, and that was in an attempt to get aid into Darfur,” he told The Associated Press.
The AP says that Canalis has told Italian authorities that she never attended one of Berlusconi’s dinner parties.
The Bachelor winner Emily Maynard is heading south for the summer.
Life & Style is reporting that Maynard is moving from North Carolina to Texas with her 5-year-old daughter, Ricki, to be closer to fiancé Brad Womack.
“She feels like the best thing to do is to give this a real shot and put her heart into it by moving to Austin for the summer,” a source told the mag. But for now the couple will live part. “She’s going to get her own condo there. She’s not moving in with him.”
Brad has made it clear that the only thing he refuses to bend on is where he and his future wife will live. “I know love is a compromise, but that’s the only thing that I was very adamant about,” he tells Life & Style.
Mike Catherwood and partner Lacey Schwimmer were sent home Tuesday night when Dancing with the Stars eliminated the first pair of season 12.
The radio personality is not handling the news well. He says he’s done with dancing.
“I’m sure there are a lot of past competitors that sparked a dancer within them, but I am not one of those people,” he told People.com.
On Our Radar
- Atlanta Housewife Kandi Burruss bringing play to Miami
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami