Geoffrey Zakarian does show from The James Royal Palm Hotel
Chopped judge and restaurateur Geoffrey Zakarian welcomed guests to his Food Talk Sirius radio show at the James Royal Palm Hotel Miami Beach hotel Friday afternoon.
Lookie! There was Curtis Stone, who's been doing the rounds, and Marc Summers, best known from Food Network's Unwrapped as well as the classic Double Dare. Summers told Miami.com that he is doing well after a taxi accident in August of last year.
He has had a number of plastic surgeries to repair his injuries after his cab crashed in a Philadelphia rain storm ( he was a passenger). Unfortunately, a credit card machine connected with his face.
Summers is in good spirits even after a number of surgeries, and said, "I enjoy what I do. I would work for free. That's how you know you're doing the right thing in your career."
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud