Geoffrey Zakarian does show from The James Royal Palm Hotel
Chopped judge and restaurateur Geoffrey Zakarian welcomed guests to his Food Talk Sirius radio show at the James Royal Palm Hotel Miami Beach hotel Friday afternoon.
Lookie! There was Curtis Stone, who's been doing the rounds, and Marc Summers, best known from Food Network's Unwrapped as well as the classic Double Dare. Summers told Miami.com that he is doing well after a taxi accident in August of last year.
He has had a number of plastic surgeries to repair his injuries after his cab crashed in a Philadelphia rain storm ( he was a passenger). Unfortunately, a credit card machine connected with his face.
Summers is in good spirits even after a number of surgeries, and said, "I enjoy what I do. I would work for free. That's how you know you're doing the right thing in your career."
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert