Geoffrey Zakarian does show from The James Royal Palm Hotel
Chopped judge and restaurateur Geoffrey Zakarian welcomed guests to his Food Talk Sirius radio show at the James Royal Palm Hotel Miami Beach hotel Friday afternoon.
Lookie! There was Curtis Stone, who's been doing the rounds, and Marc Summers, best known from Food Network's Unwrapped as well as the classic Double Dare. Summers told Miami.com that he is doing well after a taxi accident in August of last year.
He has had a number of plastic surgeries to repair his injuries after his cab crashed in a Philadelphia rain storm ( he was a passenger). Unfortunately, a credit card machine connected with his face.
Summers is in good spirits even after a number of surgeries, and said, "I enjoy what I do. I would work for free. That's how you know you're doing the right thing in your career."
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore