Geoffrey Zakarian does show from The James Royal Palm Hotel
Chopped judge and restaurateur Geoffrey Zakarian welcomed guests to his Food Talk Sirius radio show at the James Royal Palm Hotel Miami Beach hotel Friday afternoon.
Lookie! There was Curtis Stone, who's been doing the rounds, and Marc Summers, best known from Food Network's Unwrapped as well as the classic Double Dare. Summers told Miami.com that he is doing well after a taxi accident in August of last year.
He has had a number of plastic surgeries to repair his injuries after his cab crashed in a Philadelphia rain storm ( he was a passenger). Unfortunately, a credit card machine connected with his face.
Summers is in good spirits even after a number of surgeries, and said, "I enjoy what I do. I would work for free. That's how you know you're doing the right thing in your career."
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening