Michael Schwartz arrives in your kitchen this month
Michael’s Genuine Book Signing & Potluck Party
Books & Books Coral Gables
265 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables
Michael Schwartz arrives in your kitchen this month as the celebrated Miami chef releases his first cookbook, Michael’s Genuine Food: Down-to-Earth Cooking for People Who Love to Eat (Clarkson Potter Publishers, MSRP $35). The beautiful, photo heavy book is organized into 10 sections: snacks; small plates; salads; pizza, pasta & sandwiches; large plates; extra large plates; sides; desserts; drinks; and basics. Emphasis is on local, seasonal ingredients and Michael’s regulars will recognize several of the restaurant’s signature items, including caramelized onion dip, jump lump crab cakes and short ribs with Romesco sauce.
Bonus: celebrate with Schwartz tomorrow night (Sat, Feb 19) as he hosts a book signing & potluck dinner at Books & Books Coral Gables. The free event starts at 7pm
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami