Michael Schwartz arrives in your kitchen this month
Michael’s Genuine Book Signing & Potluck Party
Books & Books Coral Gables
265 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables
Michael Schwartz arrives in your kitchen this month as the celebrated Miami chef releases his first cookbook, Michael’s Genuine Food: Down-to-Earth Cooking for People Who Love to Eat (Clarkson Potter Publishers, MSRP $35). The beautiful, photo heavy book is organized into 10 sections: snacks; small plates; salads; pizza, pasta & sandwiches; large plates; extra large plates; sides; desserts; drinks; and basics. Emphasis is on local, seasonal ingredients and Michael’s regulars will recognize several of the restaurant’s signature items, including caramelized onion dip, jump lump crab cakes and short ribs with Romesco sauce.
Bonus: celebrate with Schwartz tomorrow night (Sat, Feb 19) as he hosts a book signing & potluck dinner at Books & Books Coral Gables. The free event starts at 7pm
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida