Michael Schwartz brings his knives to the Gables April 9
Michael Schwartz Cooking Demo & Lunch
April 9, 12-2pm, $52-$65
The Biltmore Hotel
1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables
Design District guru chef Michael Schwartz (Michael’s Genuine) heads south Saturday, April 9 as he hosts an interactive lunch & cooking demo at the Biltmore Hotel. From noon-2pm Schwartz will showcase “easy but elegant” recipes from his new cookbook as guests sip champagne and watch the action. Menu highlights include fregola risotto, pan roasted striped bass and milk chocolate cremoso. $52 Cellar Club members, $65 non-members.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options