Michael Schwartz brings his knives to the Gables April 9
Design District guru chef Michael Schwartz (Michael’s Genuine) heads south Saturday, April 9 as he hosts an interactive lunch & cooking demo at the Biltmore Hotel. From noon-2pm Schwartz will showcase “easy but elegant” recipes from his new cookbook as guests sip champagne and watch the action. Menu highlights include fregola risotto, pan roasted striped bass and milk chocolate cremoso. $52 Cellar Club members, $65 non-members.
Michael Schwartz Cooking Demo & Lunch
April 9, 12-2pm, $52-$65
The Biltmore Hotel
1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?