Michael Schwartz brings his knives to the Gables April 9
Michael Schwartz Cooking Demo & Lunch
April 9, 12-2pm, $52-$65
The Biltmore Hotel
1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables
Design District guru chef Michael Schwartz (Michael’s Genuine) heads south Saturday, April 9 as he hosts an interactive lunch & cooking demo at the Biltmore Hotel. From noon-2pm Schwartz will showcase “easy but elegant” recipes from his new cookbook as guests sip champagne and watch the action. Menu highlights include fregola risotto, pan roasted striped bass and milk chocolate cremoso. $52 Cellar Club members, $65 non-members.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida