Michael Schwartz brings his knives to the Gables April 9
Design District guru chef Michael Schwartz (Michael’s Genuine) heads south Saturday, April 9 as he hosts an interactive lunch & cooking demo at the Biltmore Hotel. From noon-2pm Schwartz will showcase “easy but elegant” recipes from his new cookbook as guests sip champagne and watch the action. Menu highlights include fregola risotto, pan roasted striped bass and milk chocolate cremoso. $52 Cellar Club members, $65 non-members.
Michael Schwartz Cooking Demo & Lunch
April 9, 12-2pm, $52-$65
The Biltmore Hotel
1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again