Gelato-Go opens in downtown Miami
New location for South Beach sweets shop.
Italian gelato in South Florida doesn't get more authentic than what Antonio Arminio and his friends Domenico D’Addio and Alessandro Alvino have churned out from their Gelato-Go shop in South Beach since last year.
They source their pistachios from Sicily and their hazelnuts from Piedmont. Arminio learned the craft from his father, a gelato-maker for more than half a century.
Gelato-Go's creamy treats have developed such a following at 458 Ocean Dr. that the pals have opened a second shop, in downtown Miami.
Located at 360 SE 1st St., the new Gelato-Go is having a soft opening today starting at 1 p.m.
The official opening is Monday. As a limited-time promotion, the new shop is offering its breakfast menu at half price.
360 SE 1st St., Miami
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral